Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Aftermarket Weatherstrip

weatherstrip

Here is the information on the Corvette Rubber Company;
10640 W. Cadillac Rd , Cadillac MI 49601
1-888-216-9412 or on the web at www.corvertte-rubber.com
I hope this helps. I know all you guys and girls have really helped me with my questions.Thanks so much ! Jack

Those of you who have done this yourself. Is there any easy way to do this? I finally have all, or at least almost all of the weatherstrip off around the windshield. What a pain. Now I am beginning to take the stuff off around the back. It is being difficult. I am using an exactoknife and screwdrivers - is there any easier way to get this done? Also, did you guys use glue to glue yours back in?

3M makes weatherstrip adhesive and that is what I suggest you use. It is actually yellow in color. A word to the wise is to be very certain that you have cleaned ALL of the old adhesive/weatherstripping out of the channel that you will be applying the new stuff to.

Re: weatherstrip

jmooney said:
Here is the information on the Corvette Rubber Company;
10640 W. Cadillac Rd , Cadillac MI 49601
1-888-216-9412 or on the web at www.corvertte-rubber.com
I hope this helps. I know all you guys and girls have really helped me with my questions.Thanks so much ! Jack

Your link doesn't seem to be working.

It looks like there is a spelling error in the word "Corvette". Try correcting for that and see if it goes through.

Cheap Weatherstripping

Hey guys! This is my first post on the forum. I just ordered weatherstripping from http://www.weatherstripspecial.com and it cost me $344.00 for all the weatherstripping minus the rear hatch which I have already replaced. I haven't received it and I will not be able to tell you about the quality until sometime in February when I return from Afghanistan. (Operation Enduring Freedom) The weatherstripping is made by Metro and they have a 15-30 year warranty which you can check out at http://www.metrommp.com/ Like I said, I don't know the quality yet, but the price and warranty are worth it!

LT,

Thanks for the information and welcome to the Corvette Action Center. :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom