Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Ages of c4 owners?

vettered91 said:
Yep! that beautiful number is going to keep me like a 15 year old boy :cool !!! (I'm feeling 70 with the whole engine lying on my garage's floor, waiting for the new parts to arrive)

Nah, that should make you feel younger. It should make you feel like a 9 year old waiting for Christmas to get here so your gifts will be here.:D

I am 41 and have 2 C4's . A 96 LT1 and a 91 ZR1 at the time of purchase the C5 just didn't do it for me . But now I have been thinking about a C5 or a C6 convertible. :D

DAVZKAR said:
I am 41 and have 2 C4's . A 96 LT1 and a 91 ZR1 at the time of purchase the C5 just didn't do it for me . But now I have been thinking about a C5 or a C6 convertible. :D

Sweeeet! Well I'm just an old grayhair. I bought my first Vette, a brand new '72 LT-1 in 1972 at the age of 25. I'm now 58. I got the C4, a '94 Copper Metallic coupe, last Fall at the ripe old age of 57; so I'm not certain what that says to the poll! HA!

age of c4 owners

DAVZKAR said:
I am 41 and have 2 C4's . A 96 LT1 and a 91 ZR1 at the time of purchase the C5 just didn't do it for me . But now I have been thinking about a
C5 or a C6 convertible. :D

Its good to have any corvette. I would love to get into a c5 or c6 convertible of course, just hope it doesnt take as long to get as was the first one because iwill then be too old to drive anything if i'm not dead

Old enuf to have forgotten if I posted here. :w

Im 15 here and I have a 86 vette that dad and I bought smashed and are fixing up for when im 16. I like the c4s just as much as any of the other vettes and this ones in my price range too.

I tried putting some pics on here but there too big so you can go look at the vette at www.piczo.com/vettin

Is there a prize for the "oldest owner"? If not? Let's drop the whole thing.......:crazy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom