Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Another Great Corvette Forum

But not even close to being as friendly as this one! :beer

I hear they "flame" people over there...:eek:hnoes

Dave :w

BTW, have you ever drag raced the chopper with the vette, say 0-60?

But not even close to being as friendly as this one! :beer

I hear they "flame" people over there...:eek:hnoes

Dave :w

That’s exactly right! Not only flamed, but flame sprayed then you get machined down to .002 over then get beat with a 2# ball peen until your head resembles different verities of eatable fungus.

BUT, this forum -- CorvetteActionCenter -- is the most friendly, positive, helpful, & entertaining forum.

..:w.....:beer.....:w

:w Mike,

I'm sure you did the same for the Corvette Action Center... you did share our link over there didn't ya??

Bud

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It doesn't matter if he shared over at the CF.

If another forum is mentioned over at the CF, the post is removed and a policy is sometimes invoked banning the poster.

Our once-great America is being over-whelmed by more sweet jerks sharing their unthinking, potentially damaging silliness every day that goes by....:puke.....:mad

CAC is to Corvette Forum as Corvette is to Cobalt.

Gee. Thanks for dropping by and helping us out, Mike.

Don't forget to drop by your local Home Depot and wave a Lowe's sign.

Ya actually made me laugh out loud! That was good.... :rotfl

I wanted to share with everybody another great Corvette Forum I've been going into. Maybe some of you have been in this one before.....maybe not ;shrug. Here's the site for everybody.

CF just proves without a doubt that CAC is how a real Corvette site should operate. The moderators and members here, are friendly Corvette enthusiasts, not part of the problem.
Hope you enjoy your time here

mylotcar (Dave); 6 Shooter (Dwayne); jrose 7004 (Jim); bmotojoe (Joe); PeterG (Peter); catbert (Rich); fine69 (Ralph); Nobody Cares (Dave) & TJay (Jay)...

THANKS!!

It's always nice to get compliments :upthumbs..

If we don't have what folks are looking for here at The Corvette Action Center we aren't doing our job... we want our Community to be a Positive Experience, a hand up for understanding what Living the Corvette LifeStyle is all about ;) with a whole lot of information tossed in for support ;)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Bud Dougherty
Amarillo, TX

Many moons ago I belonged to CF and found it less than my kinda place.I do log from time to time for info but never post. Each to their own.Most of us belong to multi forums.

Mike, you've probably already received numerous welcomes to the CAC.

I see that you are listed as being only about 2 hours from Cleveland (and quite close to a few of our members in the Toledo area). Be sure to plan on attending our CruiseFest 2008 taking place in Cleveland to actually meet many of the great people that make up this site!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom