Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: any interest in seeing a callaway rebuild bill

91callaway

$20,000, ill scan and post if any interest.........

:eek:hnoes:eek:hnoes:eek:hnoes Is this a twin turbo rebuild or SNAT?

I would think that is more of a private thing.... and probably to be shared with a serious buyer.

There is no doubt that your car is in good shape especially with a recent restoration and I for one am very fond of the color combo. It is the same combo I used to have in my '98 Cadillac El Dorado. The pictures on your album are fantastic.

There are several things about that car that a potential may not be aware of:
1. It is the last year BRK model, the most powerful of the standard B2K production
2. It has been upgraded to the 475PH package... something that is not often discussed
3. It has a lot of options:
-convertible + Hardtop
-coilovers
-dymags

There is only one other 1991 that is for sale that I know of, the white one that I posted on the For Sale thread. I think this car would be a great buy for anyone in the market.

Cheers! :w

-Luigi
:cool

Hello,

My name is Arthur

I have been following your green aerobody on this web site for some time.

My fathers first corvette. a 1966 big block convert. was and is also green and is still with him as the original owner.

It would be really cool to have father - son matching green vette's

If you are serious about selling the car I would be very interested in seeing the repair records, history of the car etc.

Please contact me directly at:

1-561-255-7483
arthurobrienmail@yahoo.com

For what it is worth your car would grant visitation to you at all times, it would be moving to Greenwich CT for summers and Palm Beach FL in the winter.

Hello,

My name is Arthur

I have been following your green aerobody on this web site for some time.

My fathers first corvette. a 1966 big block convert. was and is also green and is still with him as the original owner.

It would be really cool to have father - son matching green vette's

If you are serious about selling the car I would be very interested in seeing the repair records, history of the car etc.

Please contact me directly at:

1-561-255-7483

For what it is worth your car would grant visitation to you at all times, it would be moving to Greenwich CT for summers and Palm Beach FL in the winter.

Arthur, welcome to the Callaway Forum :w

Jim's health as I am sure you have read, isn't as good as it once was. He sometimes takes awhile to get back to the forum or check emails. I have his telephone number and if he does not get back with you on this message, please let me know and I will call him to let him know you are interested in his Callaway Corvette.

Please be patient - I hope this helps :beer
- Chris

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH JIM IS LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS A FRIEND

Arthur, welcome to the Callaway Forum :w

Jim's health as I am sure you have read, isn't as good as it once was. He sometimes takes awhile to get back to the forum or check emails. I have his telephone number and if he does not get back with you on this message, please let me know and I will call him to let him know you are interested in his Callaway Corvette.

Please be patient - I hope this helps :beer
- Chris

Chris,

Please do call Jim and let him know of my STRONG INTEREST in his car and thank you for your efforts.

I really would like to make a run on this car.

If I remember from a earlier post a few years ago the car has high, 60,000k plus, milage and that is OK.

For my father and I to spend the next 10 years swapping back and fourth his 66 big block in green and Jim's car would just be too cool.

Let me know if there is anything I can do in order to get this matter handled effectivley.

Regards,

Arthur
1-561-255-7483

Arthur, the Callaway Owners Family is tight like this!

If you do not hear from him by tomorrow afternoon, I will call him on your behalf.

If you do hear from him by then, please let me know here. Thanks.

Just a quick note that as much as we love our cars, how important health & family are. I wish the very best for Jim as I am sure many other members here wish the same. It is nice to know the Callaway family is here, even though many of us have not met each other.

Best, Cliff

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom