Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Anyone drive their C4 every day?

My wife drives hers every day...160K and still going strong..I did until I got the beater C5...now its my DD..:D

I drive it every day when the weather is dry.:lou

Everyday that I am in town. It holds up well.

Warm weather

DSC00641.jpg

Cool weather soft top

DSC00646.jpg

Fall hard top

DSC00369.jpg

Icy weather

DSC00765.jpg

Here's a pic from last night I just shovelled the sidewalk and driveway, however, I had to shovel again this morning since it snowed all night. The good thing is there is a 2 hour snow delay so I'll have time to scrape the windows before driving to work.
DSC00823.jpg

I drive in any weather, no drama.

Mike

Daily winter driver here. I love it. My therapy for the winter.

We got that snow in 12 hours last December.
35118115668.jpg

Picture from this morning.

C4DansCourCoteGarageJan2006.jpg

C5 is my daily driver in summer, but I take the C4 at track and use it to pull the trailer for my motocross
C4SurCircuitB.jpg

300,000 miles and wants to race again.
18_5_5.gif

steelblue75 said:
Sorry, only 6 mo. out of the year, i live in wisconsin:cry
The same deal in Minnesota:cry
This is how they set till April
winterstorage004.jpg

Roxi is on the road everyday. 15 miles to work, and 15 miles home, then all weekend driving. 150k and she purrrs. I sometimes will drive my beater, the saturn, if it's really nasty out. You see the old girl leaks a little and driving with a wet crotch kinda sucks. :L
But any opportunity I get to drive it, I take because in 3 months I will live in Missouri so I'll be in the 6 months of driving situation too.:ugh

Spring, summer, and fall? Yeah, if it's not raining (saves washing and polishing it 'cause I can't stand it to be dirty). Winter? Nope - I put it to sleep. Driving it around here in the winter would invite an impromptu sandblast. No thanks.

Mine's my DD. 50k and rockin'! With the addition of my mods, it's like drivin' a hot rod...I LOVE IT! Who said commuting to work's no fun? :D

Everyday, and it get's cleaned during the rainy season when I get to my destination.

Everyday ....

Bought mine to drive ... not to look at or to "save it" until the day someone else thought it was worth a lot of money. (Though I wouldn't mind being on the receiving end on some of the $$$ folks are receiving for having left their brand new vehicle sitting in hibernation for 20 years or so ...)

I too drive mine everyday. I have almost 120,000 on the clock and it still runs good. This is my third C4, and I'm going to look at an 89 6spd Vert this weekend!! If it comes home with me, it will my new daily driver.

Brett

C-4 Driver

She is on the road every day ,she would not be happy as a garage queen ! Even if the weather doesn't cooperate! She has 67,000 miles on her and still purrs.

1989 BLOWNCONV VETTE said:
I wanted to see if anyone drove their C4 every day and how it is holding up.

Just about everyday. No problems.

This might have been easier as a poll. :L

Everyday for me! :W

Besides, any time I am driving another car I find myself still trying to wave at the other vettes. For some reason, they never seem to see me... :w

I used to....now I just drive her on the weekends.....got a truck for during the week.....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom