Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Anyone ever used Leatherique products?

S

srmrvette

At www.leatherique.com they describe various products to restore leather. I have a '95 vert with seats that really needs help, including the dye. I would like to hear from anyone that has used ANY of their products.

Anyone??

I've heard general comments about Leatherique but would like to hear first-hand how their products work. I'm also interested in the dye as my sport seats are a little less than perfect but not bad enough to justify replacing them!

Lemon Peel aka Elaine

I made about the same post on the corvetteforum.com under the care and detailing section. I had several replies there, including one with a link to some really spectacular before and after pictures. It has convinced me to try it, and by that I mean the dye and everything.

srmrvette said:
At www.leatherique.com they describe various products to restore leather. I have a '95 vert with seats that really needs help, including the dye. I would like to hear from anyone that has used ANY of their products.

Over the years i have heard terrific things about it on both Mercedes and Ferrari lists.

Do a search on AltaVista and you will be able to read those and many other posts.

I have seen some before and after pictures some where by amateurs and they were impressive.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom