Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Anyone ever used Leatherique products?

S

srmrvette

At www.leatherique.com they describe various products to restore leather. I have a '95 vert with seats that really needs help, including the dye. I would like to hear from anyone that has used ANY of their products.

GS Diva

Moderator,
Corvette
2016 Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic Z06
Anyone??

I've heard general comments about Leatherique but would like to hear first-hand how their products work. I'm also interested in the dye as my sport seats are a little less than perfect but not bad enough to justify replacing them!

Lemon Peel aka Elaine

S

srmrvette

I made about the same post on the corvetteforum.com under the care and detailing section. I had several replies there, including one with a link to some really spectacular before and after pictures. It has convinced me to try it, and by that I mean the dye and everything.

FrankM

srmrvette said:
At www.leatherique.com they describe various products to restore leather. I have a '95 vert with seats that really needs help, including the dye. I would like to hear from anyone that has used ANY of their products.

Over the years i have heard terrific things about it on both Mercedes and Ferrari lists.

Do a search on AltaVista and you will be able to read those and many other posts.

I have seen some before and after pictures some where by amateurs and they were impressive.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom