Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Anyone in maine seen this car ?

supernatural400

Corvette
1993 SuperNatural 400 #5 /99 LS1 Z28 N2O equipped
Been trying to find out the new owner of this LT4 I traded in a few months ago, I have some parts and paperwork for them if they want it. And the dealer up there has not been responsive in helping me out

Sharp Vette........eeeeeeeeooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu........is that SNOW I see!?!?!?!? Yuck.....don't miss that New England scene! ;)

Yea.. took it the day I got rid of it, you know the sad part is that snow will be here again before I know it..bummer

Hey.....no S word allowed until at least November!!! I'll keep an eye out for your former ride Super, so far I can safely say I haven't seen it. Did you trade it at Corvettes North?

no traded it to corvette Mikes who then traded it to corvettes north. I contacted north after it was listed on there web site as being sold and told them I would like to contact the new owners as I have the stock rocker panels and build sheets from the museum that I would give to them if they wanted it. along with several pictures of the car before the ground effects were added.
He E-mailed me back and wondered if I have the stock bose radio as I had put a $2500.00 custom system in there about 3 months before I sold it. I told them I didn't have it and they never contacted me again. I have E-mailed them twice so far, just asking if they could pass on my E-mail address to the new owners. still no reply from north..kinda strange, almost like they don't want me talking to them, maybe they told them some things about the car that are not true and there worried that I'll spill the beans or something

Have you tried any of the Corvette Clubs in the area?

supernatural400 said:
know of any clubs around that area of Maine ?

Super,
Here are some Maine Corvette clubs...

Oceanside Vettes
23 Page Ave.
Wiscasset, ME 04578
Ben Labaree 207-882-9617 blabaree@lincoln.midcoast.com

Vacationland Vettes
136 Old Winthrop Rd.
Augusta, ME 04330
Bill Chute 207-623-6242

Good luck...

Elaine

Super400;
Since you owned the car and still have paper work take the VIN and run CARFAX, which will give you the new owner. Some times it takes several weeks to several months for the information to be posted depending on how quick the DMV processes their records. You'll know your getting close when Corvette Mikes, transfers to Corvette North shows up,ect. It will be interesting to see what the new owners have to say about the story they were told, I am sure it will be korrect.

Just a thought.
Bill
paid4c4:) :) :) :)

I tried carfax already, still showed me as the owner, I'll have to wait a few more months to see what showed up

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom