Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Aruba

04 Commemorative

Corvette
04 Commemorative Conv. 6 speed
Well as much as I loved being in Aruba for a week I was surprised not to see even one Corvette! I thought maybe just maybe someone there would have had one. Oh well good to be back in the USA !
:lou

I Do Love Aruba

John - you lucky dog. Welcome home
Remo:cool
1574R-23944.jpg

Why thanks Remo ! And I owe you a drink,I was really surprised not to see even one vette. Great to go away but always great to be back in the greatest country in the world! (my opinion so don't anyone get upset please)

Great to go away but always great to be back in the greatest country in the world! (my opinion so don't anyone get upset please)

I'm with you on that thought.
Remo:cool
73104157.jpg

My family and I spent a week in Aruba in June. Very expensive place to visit. We were disappointed in the countryside "third world appearance". However, our Marriott resort was nice. I have never been to a ocean beach where the bottom was mud-like.

My family and I spent a week in Aruba in June. Very expensive place to visit. We were disappointed in the countryside "third world appearance". However, our Marriott resort was nice. I have never been to a ocean beach where the bottom was mud-like.

Next time go to one of the "low rise" hotels on Eagle Beach,best beach in Aruba! There is not a whole lot to see in Aruba,I like it as a place to do nothing but relax.:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom