Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Atomatic Twilight Sensor

ponna

Corvette
2003 Anniversary Coupe
Would anyone have any knowledge about the Twlight Sensor operation. It seems I am unable to adjust or reset mine using the standard computer controls. I would prefer to have it turned off, or at least not quite so sensitive.

Would anyone have any knowledge about the Twlight Sensor operation. It seems I am unable to adjust or reset mine using the standard computer controls. I would prefer to have it turned off, or at least not quite so sensitive.

Isn't that feature required in Canada?

Yes, I'm able to adjust the timing etc, but unable to shut down the automatic headlight control. Its a pain, everytime you start the vehicle in the garage the headlights pop up, or at dusk or a cloudy day they also pop up. Thought there might be an override reset I guy could perform.

Canadian Vettes were built so that you cannot disable that feature due to the law requiring it, however, there is a guy who built a very small harness that you can install that disables the feature as you want. I saw it on one of the Corvette sites that I visit, I just can't remember which one. I would check around the big sites and do a search for disable or overide twilight sentinel.

Thanks for the info. I will look around, if I find anything I'll post it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom