Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Autolifters - Still in Business?

MMM

Proud to Support the Corvette Action Center!
Corvette
'63 Coupe, '72 Convert, '02 Z06
After much reading and checking I decided to purchase an Autolifters Autopro 10,000, two post lift. I have since tried to contact them to place an order and everything seems to be shut down. The telephone lines have been disconnected and their web site Home Page is gone. However they do have a full page ad in the latest Hemmings, but list the now disconnected telephone numbers.
Anybody know what is going on? Are they out of business or now operating under another name?
Thanks,
Mike

I have the same problem. I too am ready to buy a lift from them (the 4-post lift) I tried to contact them...800 number not working...local numbers disconnected....web site home page deleted.
I called Backyard Buddy...talked with the sales people there. Their lift (same type of construction) is $ 3,570. When I asked about Autolifters, I was told that they had just gone out of business. They were trying to build lifts with American steel and American labor...but selling them at import prices....and couldn't stay in business.
Don't know if just a sales pitch or not.....

Martin,

Thanks for the reply. I suspected as much. Went ahead and ordered a Bend Pak two post lift last week. Would have really liked to have gotten the Autolifters item. Sorry to hear they went under. Another US manufacture bites the dust to cheap foreign labor. A very sad state of affairs.
Mike

All of the Autolifters pages work, except for the home page. Go to the "about us" page then click on Home, it will come up blank.

Mike

No, but just recently bought a 2 post 10k from Automotive Service Euipment.

www.asedeals.com

Mine was the MX10c By Bend pak. A great piece and fantastic service. Talk to Brian.
Dave

"anyone use these guys? "http://www.americanautomotiveequipm...31661/index.htm

just info
I ordered a lift from these guys ,BELOW, gave them my visa card number

http://www.americanautomotiveequipment.com/pages/831606/index.htm

they said they would ship in 24 hours

OUR ADDRESS
American Automotive Equipment
118 South Ridge St.
Port Chester, NY 10573

Tel: 800-637-2884
Fax: 800-879-7080

after three days of calling I was told my lift was ordered from a totally differant company,

from these guys
Team Lift, inc.
5212 Conveyor Drive
Cleburne, Texas 76031
tel: 800-257-8457
tel: 817-783-2336
fax: 817-783-2236
email:sales@teamlift.com

who IM TOLD WENT OUT OF BUSINESS
who refused to ship but had taken the money from my visa card

I DID get re-inbursed by VISA but both companys listed did NOT give refunds or ship equipment!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom