Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 Average value of LT4

1996 LT4 Topic
I paid 21. 84,000 mi. I have 106k on it and drive it all the time.4 yrs.
330 hp 6 spd. Goodyear rain tires. It scoots and I scoot it.
Anybody messes with me, I drop her into 4th and boom, I'm doing 85 for 10 seconds and drop it back to 5 over speed limit.
It isn't for sale.

Nice Car's aren't Cheep,And Cheep car's aren't Nice!!!!:upthumbs

Excellent way to put it...

I had a hard time finding my LT4 and actually found it while looking to buy a C5... I had given up on finding a clean LT4 and was looking at new C5s when the saleman mentioned they had a C4 just like mine only a stick in the back...

I had him show it to me and other than missing the F45 option, it was exactly like the 96 LT1 automatic I traded in to get it, right down to the interior/exterior color... I left in a another 96 C4 rather than an 04 C5...

Our C4s are now two generations and 11+ years old, that means that they are more affordable to those who bought Camaros and Firebirds (no offense to the F-Body crowd, I was a previous 3rd and 4th gen owner)... Unfortunately that also means that a lot of them have also been used and abused, making them less desireable...

As they've gotten cheaper and older, pristine and good condition cars are becoming rare, which I belive will mean something from an investment standpoint in the future...

I've got a very clean example with 69K miles on it that's cleaner than a lot of cars with half the miles on it... I'd have a hard time replacing it with a like conditioned car for what I paid for it back in 04...

I paid $21,350.00 2 years ago it had 32K miles.Now has 37K.

I believe I could get over 20,000.00 for her.

I try to not drive mine in the rain and never have so far.. I now have 37K Mi. on the odometer. What a Fantastic Sports Car.Still Bone Stock. I really hate to do any Mods.Un-Molested and that's how She's stayin'.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom