Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

AXXIS brake pads

SPANISHVETTS

Corvette
before 60,63&82 now 90 383 Stroker & 91 ZR1-Sold
I just saw these on e-bay. Has anybody had any experience with this company’s brake pads? The price is right, $89. I am paying 2X that for ceramic pads here in Euro-land.

Axxis Brake Pads for Corvette

SpanishV,

These pads are the same as the old Repco MetalMaster pads (at least one of the types they are marketing on ebay is a MetalMaster).

I have had long and excellent experience with the Axxis/Repco MetalMaster pads on the following cars: BMW 2500, BMW 635, Porsche 928, and 86 Corvette. These pads are really dustless, grab well and last a long time. Highly recommended!

I sent the ebay guy an email to see if he can also fit some other cars that I have. I had difficulty locating the Axxis brand here in SoCal the last time I checked (about 6 months ago), so these pads are not that easy to locate. The ebay price is okay, but not wonderful. Let me know if you would like me to do a little price and availability research here in SoCal for you.

In the small world division, I used to live in Puerto myself, right behind the El Caballo Blanco Hotel. Good luck.

Steve

Hi Steve,
In the small world division, I used to live in Puerto myself, right behind the El Caballo Blanco Hotel.
You would not know El Puerto now!!! Across the N-IV from Valdelagrana they have built a 14 screen movie theater, shopping center, McDonalds, Metro wholesale warehouse, and a sports complex. On the Rota road they have cut down every tree and built over priced, crappy apartments. The real population of the city has not changed, 65000, but the summer population is 195000. 4 new TexMex restaurants and Rota has a Sushi bar.
Let me know if you would like me to do a little price and availability research here in SoCal for you.
Please check the price for the AXXIS pads.

Thanks
:bar

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom