Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

B2K Production Documentation

vetteman9368

I am in search of some official (GM, Callaway) documentation of the specs and production numbers on the 87 through 91 B2K cars. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Welcome to the CAC :upthumbs

do you already own a Callaway Corvette?
please post some pics when you do :cool

Vetteman,

Welcome to the CAC-Callaway Forum. :beer

Yes, http://www.callawayownergroup.com should have the production information you seek. If you have specific questions about a particular model year, please let us know.

Again, Welcome.

-Luigi
:cool

Nope no callaway yet. I'm looking for the production info so that i can get the car accepted to race by a sanctioning body. The catch is that it needs to be official GM info, or callaway info verfied by GM

would a picture of the RPO sticker not work?

Just curious...why would you want to race a b2k? Seems like much cheaper and better options out there.

the classes are figure lbs/hp(rated). the callaways are very underrated for their potential. I need the specs to legalize the engine combination, i would not deface an actual callaway car. I have too much respect for them. A clone would be accepted and would not hurt a real callaway, and I would never try to pass it off as authentic

Hate to burst your thought, but frankly a clone is harder than a real one! There just are not old motors, turbo/rams horn/intercooler setups, wrecked parts cars around. Being limited and collectible since inception means most are still intact. I always thought finding a motor to install would be cool, but they just don't exist in the 15 years of ownership I have seen.

Nope no callaway yet. I'm looking for the production info so that i can get the car accepted to race by a sanctioning body. The catch is that it needs to be official GM info, or callaway info verfied by GM

the classes are figure lbs/hp(rated). the callaways are very underrated for their potential. I need the specs to legalize the engine combination, i would not deface an actual callaway car. I have too much respect for them. A clone would be accepted and would not hurt a real callaway, and I would never try to pass it off as authentic

Hi. I am curious how you would pull this off past the sanctioning management :confused The NCCC for example, knows already what a Callaway is, and allows for them to race in competition :cool

What series are you looking to enter?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom