Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Barrett-Jackson Spreadsheet

Midyrcoupe

Corvette
1966 L36 Sunfire Yellow coupe
Thanks to 67HEAVEN for hosting this Excel spreadsheet!

OK, I had a slow day at work... I complied all of the C1-C2's and a couple of C3's.

The spreadsheet is broken down by Lot#, Year and Price.

Body Style: C = Coupe, V = Convertible

Some of the higher $$$ cars have some explaination (well, as much as I could give :L )

Click http://www.computersupport.ca/cac/Barrett-Jackson%20Results%20Jan-2005.xls

Enjoy!

Thanks for creating that Spreadsheet. It is interesting to see the price break-out.

Looks like everyone is keeping or working on their 61's

Very interesting spreadsheet........fun to browse.

Thanks for posting that!

Mike,
Thanks for sharing (and removing all the other cars) the Vette spreadsheet. Very good info to have on hand. Much appreciated.

Gary

Lot # 13 ????????????

Thanks for the spread sheet.

One question is that lot#13 went for $25,000+ which was a 79, what did it have to bring that kind of money. Was it brand new with zero miles or driven by Pamela Anderson?

Thanks

Alan

kingman said:
Thanks for the spread sheet.

One question is that lot#13 went for $25,000+ which was a 79, what did it have to bring that kind of money. Was it brand new with zero miles or driven by Pamela Anderson?

Thanks

Alan

Alan,

Lot 380 happened to fall on Row #13 on the spreadsheet. :) And, I too would like to know what brought those numbers. Extremely low mileage???

here is the description for lot 380...

OPTIONS
COLOR - RED
CYLINDERS - V8
ENGINE SIZE - 350 L82
HORSEPOWER - 225

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
9000 Original Miles!!! Just out of 25 indoor-stored years in a dry New Mexico collection. Very rare Red/Red L-82 Corvette. Fully loaded with power steering, power 4-wheel disc brakes, removable T-Top roof panels, tinted glass and limited slip rear end. Extra ordered options include factory orignal air conditioning, leather bucketseats, sports mirrors, front and rear spoiler package, "Gymkhana" suspension, cruise control, tilt/tele steering, AM/FM stereo and orignal aluminum wheels with original "Goodyear Polysteel" radial tires. Documented with all the original owners manuals, original key knock-outs and the original window sticker!! A new original 25 year old Vette!
[/font]

Midyrcoupe said:
Thanks to 67HEAVEN for hosting this Excel spreadsheet!

OK, I had a slow day at work... I complied all of the C1-C2's and a couple of C3's.

The spreadsheet is broken down by Lot#, Year and Price.

Body Style: C = Coupe, V = Convertible

Some of the higher $$$ cars have some explaination (well, as much as I could give :L )

Click http://www.computersupport.ca/cac/Barrett-Jackson%20Results%20Jan-2005.xls

Enjoy!

Thanks for compiling the information,Excel is a great program,How did we live with out it in the past,Next time I have to travel (hours sitting in an airport or plane)I will convert your information into a couple of graph's

Thanks for the feedback! I thought the 'steal' of the auction was Lot# 790...

THIS CAR WAS OWNED BY A BLOOMINGTON GOLD JUDGE. NUMBERS MATCHING, FACTORY SIDE EXHAUST. Only 9% of the 1965 Corvette's were 396's. Chevrolet didn't produce them until late in the model year, around March 1965. THis car was built June 4th, 1965. Engine assembled May 24th 1965 coded T0524IF. Rear axle coded FA 5-17-65 for 370 big block positraction. Frame is in excellent condition, didn't need body off restoration. Stainless steel brakes including master cylinder, new brake lines and hoses. Original colors Glen Green and Black interior. Everything works including the power antenna. $54,000.

??????????????????????

On paper the 65 was a steal, but we are probably missing something to see it go at that price. That is if it became a daily driver or weekly driver and lost it's whatever status.

67 Heaven that 79 had some interesting options and would look neat in a collection for somebody especally the color combo. This was not bought for it's performance at that price.

Now it's not like your 67 both show and go and that 67 that went off that looked exactly like yours but reversed was not to a high standard.

Your combo looked neater.

Alan

Midyrcoupe:

Wow, and I thought I was a little overboard doing the statistics on midyears!

Thanks for the info.
-Dave

Thanks for the work on the spreadsheet and for posting it on the forum. I filed it away on my hard drive for future reference!!!

;) :beer

Thanks for the info. Kinda hard to get an accurate read on what my two 327 67's (one a multiple top flight recepient) would bring.

66 virsus the 67!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget the one year difference, put them side by side and you will be able to see the reasons as clear as crystal!

You cannot look at years and numbers and judge anything you must be able to feel and touch and then compare.

Alam

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom