Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Black 1993 6-speed coupe W/Black Zr1's

jared1993

Corvette
1993 Black coupe M6
Hey guys...I'am pretty new here but after some thinking I've decided to try and sell my baby and keep my work truck. I thought I could own both but only one makes me money
frown5.gif
Now is just not the right time to own this particular toy. Anyways it's a 93 6-speed. 106.5K miles but definetly does not show. Just Blew through inspection 2 months ago. Runs strong and no problems. Ice cold AC, power everything, Power seats work fine. Just replaced OPTI and waterpump.While that was getting done I flushed my cooling system so it's all fresh. New clutch at 90K. The rims and tires are less than 2 months old 315's out back. Interior is mint. Exterior has no dings/dents. 2 small scratches on left side about 1/2". The paint is in good shape for a 93. Looks great from about 5 feet away
smile5.gif
When you get up close you can see some blemishes, most of which are on the hood. Could also use some new weatherstripping on doors. The hatch weatherstripping was replaced already, but the car is definetly all there. As far as mods: It has muffler elims (sounds amazing) and ram air. No accidents (as I was told) The previous owner had 2 other vettes so it was definetly babied. Any questions let me know. I live in Central NJ. I am asking $10800

vette011.jpg

vette006.jpg

vette005.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom