Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Body lift straps?

Oh boy, another project. :D

Wilkinshc said:
Hi,

Anyone looking to sell any body staps or body dolly?

Thanks
Chuck
I don't have a set....but have seen sets for sale in the Corvette Central or America catalogs....don't remember which catalog, I am out of town right now and dont have easy access to the bathroom reading material.....if you don't find a source, let me know and when I am home I will find the catalog/page number/cost and let you know.....regards, Herb

You can have my set of straps for $35 plus shipping - I am never doing that again. :D

IM002446.jpg

They are not light - maybe 10 pounds from 45202.

Dave
:d33:

Dave65,

I take them, my zip is 87124 let me know how much for shipping (ground, not in a hurry) and how you want payment?

Getting prepared to put my little v-6 (900 hp) motor and 200r4 in. Been talking with Tom from Tom Differential for the rearend. Sounds like they are a little behind with the move to Idaho. He also has a new #, old # has it on the answer machine but make sure you write down the Idaho number as they give you serveral. Guess it under new management now. Plenty of work ahead but I hope to have it ready next spring-summer.

Thanks
Chuck

Wilkinshc said:
Dave65,

I take them, my zip is 87124 let me know how much for shipping (ground, not in a hurry) and how you want payment?

Getting prepared to put my little v-6 (900 hp) motor and 200r4 in. Been talking with Tom from Tom Differential for the rearend. Sounds like they are a little behind with the move to Idaho. He also has a new #, old # has it on the answer machine but make sure you write down the Idaho number as they give you serveral. Guess it under new management now. Plenty of work ahead but I hope to have it ready next spring-summer.

Thanks
Chuck

I will box them up over the weekend and let you the shipping early next week.

Dave
:beer

Dave65 said:
I will box them up over the weekend and let you the shipping early next week.

Dave
:beer

Also let me know how you want payment.

Thanks
Chuck

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom