Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Bought a 2004

Corvette
1981Dark Blue Metallic & 2004 conv. magnetic red
I decided to move up in the Corvette world, a 2004 convertable now lives in my garage, red with tan top and interior. Still have the 81 for now, will probably sell it next spring.

It will be sooooooo nice to not drop a bundle of money each spring just to get it driveable.

Chuck

Congratulation! Although the 81 is, I'm sure, near and dear to you, you will LOVE the C5!!! Great car!!

Elaine

YOUR GOING TO LOVE IT!!!!!
BILLY:w:thumb

I decided to move up in the Corvette world, a 2004 convertable now lives in my garage, red with tan top and interior. Still have the 81 for now, will probably sell it next spring.

It will be sooooooo nice to not drop a bundle of money each spring just to get it driveable.

Chuck

:w Congratulations! Magnetic Red/Light Oak/Light Oak was my second color combination choice back when I was shopping for my '04 convertible; very classy color scheme!

2004 + 1981 = heaven on earth

Congrats on your 2004. I bought my '04 (Lemans blue convertible) this past July and love alternating my driving between the '04 and my '81. Unlike you, I can drive the '81 nearly year-round in NC, so I'm keeping both. :D

Hey Chuck :thumb on the 04 Vert :dance

Believe it or not I prefer RARE when running around town or traveling alone :Steer Our 03 Vert is nice, but more of a cruiser... Gotta start in 1st with RARE ;) not D ...

You will notice a big difference in highway driving ;)

Good luck selling your 81, I know it is in as prime a shape as mine :thumb :lou

Bud

Nice color combo! :w

Congrats Chuck!!!!
I'll look for it when I'm buzzing thru Bingo!!!
If you hear a set of air horns,its me!!!!!

Love Those C5 Convertibles

Chuck, I've had mine for ten years and still love it. Welcome to world of C5's.

2721145520103361744S600x600Q85.jpg

Thank you for all that you posted and it is truely a pleasure to drive. With the weather being warm and dry my wife and I have put some miles on her (Rubie) already. December is not usually the time to buy a Vette but it also made the $$$$ dealing better. Been to cool to put the top down and now hope the snow stays away for awhile because once salt hits the road the cover will go on til spring.

Again thanks for the replies.

Chuck :w

:thumb congrats on the c5. You will love it.

Thank you for all that you posted and it is truely a pleasure to drive. With the weather being warm and dry my wife and I have put some miles on her (Rubie) already. December is not usually the time to buy a Vette but it also made the $$$$ dealing better. Been to cool to put the top down and now hope the snow stays away for awhile because once salt hits the road the cover will go on til spring.

Again thanks for the replies.

Chuck :w

:thumb congrats on the c5. You will love it. BTW December or any other month, day, minute, second or year is a great time to buy a vette!:cool!::w

:thumb congrats on the c5. You will love it. BTW December or any other month, day, minute, second or year is a great time to buy a vette!:cool!::w

I agree! My husband and I have bought three Corvettes...two on New Year's Eve and one on January 15th. Makes no difference what time of year it is if you find just what you want!

Elaine

Congrat's on the purchase and Welcome to the C5 Family :cool!:

I evolved from a late 70's C3 through a couple of C4's and now a C5 and by far I love the C5 the best !

Congrats on that 04' a very good year:D
I had a 80' Dark Blue met w/ oyster white interior, i loved that color:)

Congrats ! It been a year this Dec. that I got my 04 and I'm LUVING IT!
You will too ! :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom