Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C-6 cup holder (New Contract Vendor)

djohnson01247

Corvette
1998 Carmine Coupe
Now that I am officially a new contract vendor with CAC, please check out my website for a cup holder designed for the C-6... www.theclearoption.com
Thanks. DJ

I bought one of these holders and it is a quality piece! Strong, secure, and rattle free. It folds up and is not installed with screws, so it is also easy to remove if you want or need to. For what it may be worth, I highly recommend it.

Looks a lot like the one thats been offered by a Forum member for a few years now.

Looks a lot like the one thats been offered by a Forum member for a few years now.

Rich,

After a great run, I've moved on to other interests.

:w
Guy

Rich,

After a great run, I've moved on to other interests.

:w
Guy

Other interests......I'm speechless. :rotfl Hope you'll still make CruiseFest.

Group Discount

On my website, I have posted a "group" or "club" discount for "The Clear Option" cup holder.... purchase 10, receive 12. I have both passenger and driver's side versions and both are being sent all over the country!
Check out the website (www.theclearoption.com) to see feedback from people who have made a purchase.
Quality construction... 1/4" polished plexiglas backplate that is drilled and tapped for the screws that mount the fully adjustable cup holder... so the back side is smooth with nothing to catch on your carpet.
Check it out.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom