Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C1-C2 photos

This might be the last photo of the car in Canada, given the new rules for crossing the border.:ugh

DSCN4110-1.jpg

Another beautiful day in Chapel Hill, NC. :w

I've seen that photo of your midyear before and I love it! That brings up a couple of questions: When was it taken? And is the wall and sign still there?

:wJane Ann

I've seen that photo of your midyear before and I love it! That brings up a couple of questions: When was it taken? And is the wall and sign still there?

:wJane Ann

The wall is still there, but "there" is not where you think it is. At Mid America Motorworks in Effingham Illinois, the wall of the facility behind the old gas station (that they transplanted to the facility) has a full size mural/wallpaper of the delivery point on it. During the last Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour, I parked the car "there" and took the picture. At the Mid America Corvette Funfest I couldn't get the shot because they put a row of plastic "facilities" in front of that wall.
Day4ILtoIN(9).JPG

The one below is my favorite, taken about 18 years ago with a Pentax ME SLR.
It's an actual double exposure, not a photoshop pic:

143mphvetteexpand.jpg

There were a few summers when Montana didn't have a speed limit. 143 was as fast as it would go...............

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom