Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C1-C2 photos

6T7L71CPE,

Neat car. Those are the same flares I ran for years.

Dannoman,

That's a great colour. I think I can hear a certain Mississippi Belle breathing heavy already. ;)

6T7L71CPE,

Neat car. Those are the same flares I ran for years.

Dannoman,

That's a great colour. I think I can hear a certain Mississippi Belle breathing heavy already. ;)

6T7L71CPE - Very nice photos of a VERY nice Midyear! And welcome to the CAC!

Dannoman - :drool: ......................67HEAVEN knows me SO well! :L

More photos, please! ;worship

:wJane Ann

Thanks for compliments! The flairs have seen better days, I'd L-O-O-O-O-V-E me some 67 HEAVEN flairs!

Hey Guys,
Thanks for the kind words. The color is currently maroon/black.(painted back in the mid 70's) Shows up a little darker in that picture than it actually is.I've been toying with the idea of going back to the original black/red......just haven't decided if I want to spend the money yet. It still looks decent going down the road....looks great at dusk. I've thought about selling too, but until I make up my mind....it shall be driven. :Steer

Danno

1963Corv001.jpg

Glamour shot of my '63 340-hp (with a '64 hood), silver blue, dark blue inside, no radio, no power anything. Check that ulta wide front rubber! They were Michelin X tires, fairly rare at the time.

David

Very Nice. :w I guess you could say it is a car "to die for". :rotfl

my '60

REDHOT1floodSmall-vi.jpg

Sorry I'm so late Did someone say BLUE

:BDH I know this is like beating a dead horse, but how do I get my pics to here. I've got them under the "Attach Files" on the "Advanced" button. Do I upload them fromt here? I don't even remember how I got my avitar and Harley pic on here. I just turned 50 a couple of months back and, well you know.... Jane Ann has tried to help me before, and I could use some more help. Thanks.;help;shrug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom