Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wanted C2 Coupe wanted for new UK member

Looking for a particular item to buy or trade, use this prefix to post your thread.

Adriana1

Corvette
C4 ZR1
Hi Guys
I am a new member to this forum and am looking to buy and import to UK a late C2 Coupe
My ideal car would be
Black 427, Manual, A/C, P/steering and brakes, etc etc
Would look at a restomod or a project, must have good frame and birdcage, but willing and happy to some restoration to paintwork or colourchange if it suits the car

I am a cash buyer and will gladly come to the US to have a look and buy my Ideal car
Budget would be Max $85k to the right car
Will pay a finders fee if you can direct me to a car that I buy!!!

Thanks for your time reading this thread

Adrian

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center. Ebay, Hemmings Motor News, and some of the online auto trader magazines would be a good place to search. You would be more likely to find a project car in one of these.

Also look at upcoming auctions from Barrett-Jackson and Mecum. It seems that prices are up this year and I'd be surprised to see a nice black big block with air for much under 100k.

Tom

Yea, I think you’re right Tom. I believe he will have a tough time finding the car he is describing for less than $100k. If he does, it would almost have to be a ‘project car’ and then he’ll have to put a bunch of money into it to get it where he wants, especially in the UK.

That being said, I wish you luck in finding the car you’re looking for, and welcome to CAC. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom