Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

c4 parts

vuk8691

Corvette
1995, C4, coupe
Hi!
Does anybody know where on internet I can find some corvette parts dealer who has all corvette parts on stock. (Eckler's, corvetteamerica...have not)?
P.S. I need some small door parts!

Here is a company that has produced good results for me.

http://www.tabercorvetteparts.com/

I usually take a digital photo of the part I’m in search of and the area it’s located in. I send the photos and brief write up in an email to them, seems to work out pretty well.

These are parts off of donor Corvette’s. I request new or near new parts condition and they have not let me down.

Good luck!

B17Crew
:w

I bought some door parts and dash bulbs from Zip Products. Very reasonably priced and good service.

Has anyone ever heard of Thepartsladi? they supply ANY GM or ACDelco part. I just purchased two door panels and new sport seat foam. Ordered on Sunday....they had to call me on tuesday morn to verify door panel color.....and when I came home from work on Thurs it was all there......and in absolutly pristine condition. She will beat anyones price. Beats CA,s prices by ridiculous margins, and when it gets here...its all in CA boxes. She has close to 13000 positive feedbacks on ebay with a 100% positive feedback. Her name is Lydia Rush. You can deal with her either through an auction, or call her direct......All you need to do is your homework.......get the GM part number and give her a call....Its almost like when I hang up......I go to the door and its there. They have all CA interior stuff Auto Custom Carpets....Bilstein KYB...... I know with all the stuff I am doing to my car.....she has been my new best friend.......She combines shipping and generally does whatever she can to help you save, will match anyones price, and the stuff literally arives on a bolt of lightning..... Enough said. Believe me she is worth considering.
Geoff

And while I am here, If prices were the same, which they are not, but if they were.... what would anyones choice be for new leather sport seat covers? Corvette America? or Al Knoch?

Thanks Geoff

Has anyone ever heard of Thepartsladi? they supply ANY GM or ACDelco part. I just purchased two door panels and new sport seat foam. Ordered on Sunday....they had to call me on tuesday morn to verify door panel color.....and when I came home from work on Thurs it was all there......and in absolutly pristine condition. She will beat anyones price. Beats CA,s prices by ridiculous margins, and when it gets here...its all in CA boxes. She has close to 13000 positive feedbacks on ebay with a 100% positive feedback. Her name is Lydia Rush. You can deal with her either through an auction, or call her direct......All you need to do is your homework.......get the GM part number and give her a call....Its almost like when I hang up......I go to the door and its there. They have all CA interior stuff Auto Custom Carpets....Bilstein KYB...... I know with all the stuff I am doing to my car.....she has been my new best friend.......She combines shipping and generally does whatever she can to help you save, will match anyones price, and the stuff literally arives on a bolt of lightning..... Enough said. Believe me she is worth considering.
Geoff

I bought a water pump and optispark from thepartsladi. Very quick service and great prices.

Geoff
Another happy partsladi customer; however, GMpartsdirect has been good to me too.

From the research I have done Al Knoch interiors has the best price around for seat covers for the C4.

Tick Mark

One more " Thumbs Up " for thepartsladi!:upthumbs

Oh, and I like vette2vette.com for used stuff.

One more " Thumbs Up " for thepartsladi!:upthumbs ...

They are strictly an online, no inventory, drop ship from their legitimate supplier a thousand miles away, zero customer service, false/misleading advertizing, group of opportunists.

Sure they can drop ship a AC/Delco part, if/when they want to. I prefer to support real Corvette folks who take care of business in a responsible fashion, even if it costs a bit extra in time or money.

Oh, and I like vette2vette.com for used stuff.
Now these guys deserve your biz. A class act all around!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom