Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 Amsoil giveaway (oil & filter)

Congrats to the winners!

amsoil giveaway... count me in!!

Hey folks,

With permission from the staff, I am giving away an Amsoil oil change.

This will include:

7 quarts of 5w-30

AMSOIL Synthetic Motor Oil and Engine Oil

1 EaO oil filter

AMSOIL Ea Oil Filters - Nanofiber Technology

Giveaway will include tax and shipping unless you are next to a warehouse, then you can go pick it up yourself. :L Due to the cost of shipping, I ask that this winner also be in the 48. You are responsible for proper oil change, I can't do that for you. :L

It is open to:

Supporting Members and staff of the CAC community. Reason why is because I want to give back to those who give to the CAC.

Also, must have a C5 as the oil quantity and filter are for a C5.

2 runner ups will receive:

Amsoil Preferred Customer memberships which will allow the winner to buy Amsoil directly from the factory at dealer pricing.

To enter, just make a post in this thread saying something along the lines of "add me to the list" or "I'm in."

I will pick the 3 winners on 9 January 2010.

Please PM with any questions.
count me in on this deal. i love amsoil and always use it. currently in my car. edram454

Over ..... not for me .... :_rock .... I won, I won and Edmond rocks.

And since we share similar names .... :):) 2 Eds are better than one!

:beer I, I, ladies and gentlevettes, I have waited almost 50, yes, that is right, 50 years for this moment. Years of buying lottery tickets, office pools and even ....... gasp and ghast .... $100 a ticket for a win a car at the local hospital ... and till this moment, I have come away finally, the victor and ....and I will continue to savor the monent; every shift, every fill up till that long life filter has come and gone.

Thank you .... humbly (sorta') .... 65-ta'-00 ... :Silly

You sure did win!

I don't understand why people are still trying to enter this when it's over. That and they're trying to enter when they didn't even meet the entry requirements. :L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom