Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 Owners Where Are You?

Jay - nice to hear about this. Did you have any discussion with them about cam selection? Depending on the emmisions inspection in your area - you can select a little more aggressive cam and squeak out some more HP. I dealt with Tim Dyer and he was great. At any rate this is terrific news you're going to love the results.

Remo:cool
As of now we do not have a emmisions inspection but...Yes I did deal with Tim Dyer and I am waiting for his phone call to deliver the Ghst they are about 2 1/2 hours from where we live.:D

Still here, driving and enjoying my car. Installed a Z06 Ti exhaust and about to install a Blackwing air induction filter. I clay barred my car for the first time last weekend...WOW. My car stays very clean and I didn't think the clay would make a difference but it really shines now. :w

Split time with wife's C6

Enjoying the best of both worlds. My 6sp manual C5 and the wife's 6sp-auto C6. Driving the C6 more as a "go somewhere" car. The C5 however enjoys life as "let's go for a drive" car. C6 has been great in S.F. Bay Area traffic (even during weekends). Holiday visitations have been done in the C6.

Just installed Z06 repro wheels with Kumho tires on the C5. The larger 295s on the rear have really raised the rear end up in the air. Now have to really lower the C5. 99FRC offered to help me do so in a couple of weeks. Then I need C5 emblems for the chrome center caps (ordered) and the flush tail light kit to get rid of the "drip" (also ordered).

The C6 has almost remained totally stock.

What's the word on the cruise for 2008? Anyone know of the details for the cruises in the So Dakota area? Want to see Mt Rushmore, etc.

:w

Hi guys (and gals!). Hope you all are weathering the winter out, and if you do have some of that white stuff, that your Vettes are at least bedded down warmly!

I too have been guilty of not being around here. I'll make this my (late) New Years Resolution to poke my head in here more!

Jay - nice to hear about this. Did you have any discussion with them about cam selection? Depending on the emmisions inspection in your area - you can select a little more aggressive cam and squeak out some more HP. I dealt with Tim Dyer and he was great. At any rate this is terrific news you're going to love the results.

Remo,just got off the phone with Tim I upgraded to the Remo(450rwhp)another $700.00 did not tell Donna but....

Jay, what is this??? Donna finally give in and turn on the green light
for the "PROJECT"?? :D Good for you. Don't know if the Dragon can
stand it.. :eek:hnoes

Like many, mine are in the garage with over two and a half feet of
snow around it but looking forward to spring. Maybe at this rate, I
could get to drive them at least a couple of months this year. :eyerole
Donna did give the green light. I did upgrade today did not tell her yet, she must be in a meeting does not answer her phone(honey I did try to call you).Snowed yesterday and last night most of it is gone by now but they salt the roads like it was a lot more than it was.

Heck I GOT my four wheel drive stuck just getting out of the drive way. Had to get up and get the wife unstuck in her four wheel drive once too. Drifts are all polished from driving over them. Hope it warms up more its slippery walking over those polished drifts so the 02 z is still inside hooked to its battery tender.

Remo,just got off the phone with Tim I upgraded to the Remo(450rwhp)another $700.00 did not tell Donna but....

Jay - that sounds great. See how easy Tim takes your money.

Jan 19th 2008 and I'm still driving it in NJ! As long as there is no snow why not enjoy it! It's dirty now and I'll wash it when I can.:w

C5 owners ????

Well it's mid winter here in northeastern Ohio and my pride and joy has been detailed and covered for the winter since Oct.31. I'm counting the days until at least April at the earliest at which time I can anticipate firing up my 2004 Millenium yellow vert. and once again cruise the byways of the good ole U.S of A. I've been spending my time leafing through the various catalogues and purchasing goodies to install on and in my Vette. Winter can be an expensive time !!! I hope the warm weather gets here before I run out of funds !!!:w:w

Hi all! :w

New member here.

Recently left CF (cencorship issues). You will be hearing more from me in the future (forum junkie).

Below is my Arctic White '97. Have had it just over a year now.

Hey, WetteVette. Welcome to the :CAC We're glad you found us.
:w
-Patrick

Well there was a couple of days nice enough to drive without too much gravel everywhere. Other than that I put a mgw shifter and a halltech air filter on.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom