Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 roll call! Start of a wave..

Hey Pedro...... One :birth :w comin' your way on Thursday the 10th.
Enjoy it my friend!
Andy :w

Hi Andy!
Thanks for the Birthday wishes!
I hope you guys are well!

Venice is just 'round the corner!!

:w

Perfect weather conditions in the Maritimes in Canada

The weather's perfect here in South Florida too..if you like walking around in a sauna! :L
BTW, great color choice on your corvette!

Not to hijack the "wave thread", but I'll be in Florida this weekend to put some parts on the car and go thru a bunch of 91 octane. Tom (MM-C5) is gonna help me with the parts replacement, but he's on his own for the gas! Hot up here, and humid as well, but not QUITE as bad as it is down there. Come on Venice! Hijack over.
Andy

Beware! Hijack alert! Happy Birthday Pedro from a fellow Corvettes Anonymous member. Hello from California:w. mark

Rain here - sunny gulf coast of mississippi!

Beware! Hijack alert! Happy Birthday Pedro from a fellow Corvettes Anonymous member. Hello from California:w. mark
BTW, it is 8pm and still over 100 degrees here in Bakersfield. Just thought I would let you folks know that you aren't alone.:cool

BTW, it is 8pm and still over 100 degrees here in Bakersfield. Just thought I would let you folks know that you aren't alone.:cool
100 degrees at 8PM? I'm gonna hafta SERIOUSLY look at your wave to determine if it's genuine or not. Moving your hand in a wave like manner when there's a fan in it DOES NOT :nonoconstitute a genuine wave! :boogie:boogie:boogie. Hope your A/C is up to the task.
Andy :w (no fan in hand)

100 degrees at 8PM? I'm gonna hafta SERIOUSLY look at your wave to determine if it's genuine or not. Moving your hand in a wave like manner when there's a fan in it DOES NOT :nonoconstitute a genuine wave! :boogie:boogie:boogie. Hope your A/C is up to the task.
Hey Andy, I just had a new a/c unit installed last month. It has been so hot, my dog will wait until just before he explodes to let me know that he wants to go out.

Not to hijack the "wave thread", but I'll be in Florida this weekend to put some parts on the car and go thru a bunch of 91 octane. Tom (MM-C5) is gonna help me with the parts replacement, but he's on his own for the gas! Hot up here, and humid as well, but not QUITE as bad as it is down there. Come on Venice! Hijack over.
Andy
Who is this Tom person you speak of? ;LOL

It took a while but the wave's coming back around thru Texas again. :w

Happy upcoming birthday to you Pedro. :birth
:w Thanks for the birthday wishes.

:w Thanks for the Birthday wishes!

Rain here - sunny gulf coast of mississippi!

Hey Andy, I just had a new a/c unit installed last month. It has been so hot, my dog will wait until just before he explodes to let me know that he wants to go out.

:L You guys are killin' me!

Mid 90's here with high humidity. The dog next door refuses to go outside! I've seen him with depends on;LOL.......cute little guy.......110# yellow Lab with his tail stuck out a hole that was cut in the depends :chuckle. HATES the hot weather and humidity........LOVES the snow, but you may not know what that is :boogie. Oh yeah......by the way...... got a bridge for sale too! I had the A/C compressor in the Vette replaced in March. MUCH better now! Momma LIKES riding in it again!
Andy :w (be really nice if there was one of these:w little dudes wavin' from a swimmin pool.)

Hello here from Sunny Tampa Bay....:cool

I will keep the wave alive between Tampa and Orlando :w

Ferg

Hello here from Sunny Tampa Bay....:cool

I will keep the wave alive between Tampa and Orlando :w

Ferg

:w Hi neighbor and welcome. I see that you just recently joined.

:w Columbia, MD here!

:w Congrats on the black roadster...great color choice..:D

Rainy season in Central Florida here.

:w:w Napa, CA waves from NapacruzerC5 and GRMSVT.

Recovering today from a 147 all Corvette autocross at the Oakland Colisium. It was AWESOME :beer

Hi Napacruizer,

We met you at the last cruisefest and were wondering if the Bow Wow's did a ride a long when you did the autocross?:pat

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom