Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C6 Headlight photo

Eeeew... Of corse that what I said about the rear end view of the C5 when it first came out. Now I cant get enough of it.

Andonis said:
But the CTS was perfect from day one!!!!
Well almost, otherwise the CTS V wouldn't be born

You certainly have your right to your opinion - beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To these eyes and others I know the CTS looks like a Kleenex box that someone stepped on and then tried to pull back into shape. Folds and creases IMO are for paper airplanes.

I am SICK AND TIRED of the same design over and over again.
We live in the 21st century and the design should be LITTLE (at least) different than the others.
It's about gutts! BMW had gutts getting on flaming surfaces, even knowing that it may not be a success at all. But it HAD TO BE DONE!
Caddy was doin it when they FINALLY noticed that their old design is anachronistic, and they went on the Art and Science!
But so far ONLY two automakers did the RIGHT THING!
We need something NEW, something edgy, somethging provocative and elegant!!!! If CORVETTE claims to be the stars and stipes sporstcar, then why IS IT AFRAID???????????????
Or perhaps America wants to adopt an outwore design?????
It needs to be GENUINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a crappy ferrari copy!!
Something stealthy....perhaps

I'm sorry didn't mean to offend anybody, I just got a little carried away
Sorry, but one way or the other this is IMHO.

:mad :L

I hear you screaming for "DIFFERENT" (sorry if I'm wrong). Different too often ends up = FAD. I scream for FUTURE CLASSIC, like '57 and '67 are classic, but not a retro.

LongTimer said:
You certainly have your right to your opinion - beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To these eyes and others I know the CTS looks like a Kleenex box that someone stepped on and then tried to pull back into shape. Folds and creases IMO are for paper airplains.

I hear you screaming for "DIFFERENT" (sorry if I'm wrong). Different too often ends up = FAD. I scream for FUTURE CLASSIC, like '57 and '67 are classic, but not a retro.

hahahahahaha indeed!

Well, IMO, I think it might be the lights for the C6 but the wrong housing. The bulb setup could be the same as in the pic but the glass/plexiglass housing, I'm sure, will be shaped differently to follow the contour of the Vette's lines.

Just my thoughts........

-Kenny

Vegas Viewers have told us that the C6 shown had three lights inside a smooth clear cover with body color around the bulbs. One Vegas Viewer specifically stated that the lens did not have "bumps" like the C5R.

But Rocket, I like the low, wide grille.

I spoke to a guy at one the local Vette clubs around here. Apparently this guy knows some insiders because he had a nice set of signitures on his engine. He said that he also had a chance to help in the assembly of his Vette and got an opportunity to ride in an XLR.

AND... he also said he saw the C6. I asked him what he though, and said "think Ferarri 550".

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom