Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

*Callaway Corvettes For Sale Thread*

Hi Chris,
Thank you for the kind words and the picture. I have some from Bloomington also but I have not had any luck posting pictures. Often my files are too big. Any suggestions?
Thanks, George

Hi Chris,
Thank you for the kind words and the picture. I have some from Bloomington also but I have not had any luck posting pictures. Often my fines are too big. Any suggestions?
Thanks, George

George, I have a bunch of pictures as well from Bloomington - You can email me what you have and I will post/host them for you, or I can list an ad for you (with the pics I have) in the Callaway Marketplace - just say the word :beer

SuperNatural w/ a supercharger...

Vehicle Info - 1995 Chevy Corvette1995 Corvette For Sale - $28000 Best OfferMileage:32700Body Type:ConvertibleEngine:Callaway 450Horsepower:600+Transmission:Six SpeedExterior Color:Dark Red MetalInterior Color:BlackDescription - 1995 Corvette For SaleOver 600 HP (Dyno), low mileage, never raced, original owner, always garaged, fun to drive Vet. Includes Callaway 450 Supernatural engine, Pro Charger, intercooler, large injectors, individual coils per cylinder, Brembo brakes, Callaway exhaust system, Penske individually adjustable racing shocks, racing clutch, hurst shifter, ZR-1 wheels and Nitto radials on front, Nitto drag radials on rear.[Contact InformationName:W L Nichols Jr
City:Ellicott City - State/Province:MarylandZip/Postal Code:21042Country:United StatesTelephone Number:410-465-1363

:eek :cool

1988 - B2K Convertible

I hate doing this but I have to sell my 1988 Callaway Convertible. The car is black on black, high mileage but mechanical sound. It was in storage for several years and has several minor problems. Email or call for details.

Steve
rileysd1@comcast.net
(360) 918-8236 after 5pm (PST)
(253) 966-3827 work

Saw this one and thought, :eek

1992 Callaway 383 Supernatural-383 C.I.D. two door hatchback coupe. Polo II green metallic/beige leather 6-way adjustable sport bucket seats. Automatic trans./with overdrive. Delco/Bose music system, am/fm w/cd and cassette and digital clock. Bronze removable roof panel, dealer installed remote security system. Bilstein shocks with coil over suspension and recent Flowmaster exhaust. Unique alloy/aluminum Shinoda wheels by Budnick-first set sold. Owner's manual signed by Reeves Callaway. Car has been professionally serviced and garaged during winters. Looks good, runs well.111,200 miles....asking $15,250. or best offer..MUST SELL

Dan Mullen...dantmullen@yahoo.com.......(508)833-5029

Found on the dutch marketplace:

1992 Corvette with Callaway Aerobody and badges.
Color: Silver / Black. 32.000 miles. Price: 22.500 euro's.
LINK

Groeten Peter.

Or if you are here in the US you can buy the same color in a 1996 Convertible Collectors Edition Aerobody for less ;)

If anyone wants more info just PM me!

Good looking Coupe though

Found on the dutch marketplace:

1992 Corvette with Callaway Aerobody and badges.
Color: Silver / Black. 32.000 miles. Price: 22.500 euro's.
LINK

Groeten Peter.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom