Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

*Callaway Corvettes For Sale Thread*

FWIW, the C12 at RUF Auto Centre in Carollton, TX is still for sale for $149,000.

I believe the yellow c12 has had body work on the rear end, also less hp, many more miles, and lower msrp than the Pearl White C12 that is currently for sale. The $110k price is still a deal for such a rare car.

Just a quick reminder on the purpose of this thread
:v :w

Fellow Callaway Owners & Enthusiasts,

In an effort to somewhat consolidate and keep "for sale" listings easy to follow, a few Callaway Owners and I sat down and did a little brainstorming - here's what were going to try...

This will be the thread for any and all Callaway Car "For Sale" type of posts - feel free to post here, any cars, or ads of cars for sale including links, E-bay auctions, etc. (threads posted otherwise, will be merged into this one...)

Also, the www.callawayownersgroup.com website has a Callaway Marketplace for listings of car by their owners - check it out :cool

Any comments about the prices or conditions in relation to value should be kept in line with what is generally considered proper etiquette when it comes to an ethical business dealing - Bottom line, unless you have gone and looked, driven, or know the history of a certain car, please do not make any disparaging remarks.

As always, it is nice to know and follow the market of ones car and I believe the general consensus is the cars values have been level for a long time, with some examples possibly going up slightly over the most recent years.

Also, if there are specific questions on a car, it may be best to form a thread asking your questions, just to keep the listings page fairly uncluttered :cool

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to drop me a note - Thanks,

Chris :v

carpic.cgi
http://tntgotcars.com/showcar.htm?19871081211_10475ny_260_1009893
carpic.cgi
87-164.jpg

1987 Chevrolet Corvette CALLAWAY IMAGINE IF YOU WILL, A CORVETTE SO QUICK THAT IT CAN ACCELERATE FROM ZERO TO SIXTY IN 4.2 SECONDS OR COVER THE QUATER MILE IN 13,2 SECONDS AT 109 MILES PER HOUR...A CORVETTE SO FAST THAT IT COULD BLAST THROUGH THE STANDING MILE IN JUST A TICK OVER 30 SECONDS, IMAGINE OBSERVING THAT CORVETTE ON AN ENDLESS STRAIGHTAWAY AS THE DRIVER SIDE STEPS THE CLUTCH AT 3,000 RPM AND BEGINS TO ROW THROUGH THE GEARS. THE EXHAUST IS NOT LOUD AS THE TURBOS GO ABOUT THEIR BUSINESS COAXING 345 HORSEPOWER AT 10 POUNDS BOOST FROM THE ENGINE. THE SECONDS PASS, A MILE SINCE THE FIRST CHIRP OF THE TIRES, AND THE STILL ACCELERATING CORVETTE BLASTS PAST ON ITS WAY TO A TOP SPEED OF 191 MPH IMAGINE, AS A SMILE SPREADS ACROSS YOUR FACE KNOWING THAT YOU, MY FRIEND HAVE JUST EXPERIENCED THE SPEED OF ONE OF THE FASTEST LANDBOUND ROCKETS ON THIS PLANET! **** THIS IS VERY NICE EXAMPLE OF A 1987 CHEVROLET CORVETTE CALLAWAY TWIN TURBO 4 SPEED WITH A VERY LOW 39,000 ORIGINAL CLEAN CAR FAXABLE MILES, SHE IS A ONE OWNER CAR SPORTING CALLAWAY DYMAG WHEELS, THIS CAR WAS COMPLETED BY CALLAWAY CARS INC OF OLD LYME CONNETICUT AT A VERY IMPRESSIVE PRICE TAG TO SAY THE LEAST! THIS CAR IS A DOCUMENTED CAR WHICH INCLUDES THE ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER, BOOKS & CALLAWAY RECORDS, 2 REMOVABLE TOPS GLASS & PAINTED, THIS VEHICLE IS VERY CLEAN IN AND OUT, THE TIRES ARE NEW PERFORMANCE RADIALS, THIS CAR IS RIDICULOUSLY FAST AND WILL DEFINATELY MAKE YOUR TEETH CHATTER FROM THE PURE EXILERATING SPEED PERFORMANCE! YOUR PRESENT CAR SEEMS TO SLOW & YOUR LOOKING FOR A CAR WITH A LITTLE PEP, SAY NO MORE BECAUSE HERE IT IS A CAR THAT WILL BE THE SURE CURE TO YOUR SPEED CRAZE! THIS CAR IS AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION THANKS! SPECIFICATIONS Year: 1987 Make: Chevrolet Model: Corvette VIN: 1G1YY2185H5126227 Stock Number: Mileage: 39,910 Transmission: Manual Engine: 8 - Cyl. Exterior Color: Other Color Interior Color: Gray Body Style: Hatchback Title Status: Clear FEATURES Interior AM/FM Cassette AM/FM Stereo Adjustable Steering Wheel Air Conditioning Center Arm Rest Center Console Climate Control Coolant Temp. Gauge Cruise Control Digital Clock Digital Instruments Floor Mats Front Bucket Seats Inside Hood Release Interval Wipers Leather Upholstery Map Light Power Drivers Seat Power Lumbar Support Power Mirrors Power Passenger Seat Power Windows Premium Sound System Rear Defroster Tachometer Exterior Dual Exhaust Dual Power Mirrors Radial tires Wheels (Aftermarket) Safety 4 Wheel Disc Brakes Power Brakes Drivetrain Rear Wheel Drive V Style Engine Other 4 SPEED L98 TWIN TURBO
Optional Accessories: AM/FM,Air Conditioning,Alarm System,Bucket Seats,Cassette,Cruise Control,Custom Wheels,Dual Exhaust,Leather,Limited Slip Rear,Power Brakes,Power Locks,Power Seats,Power Steering,Power Windows,Tilt Wheel,Tinted Windows,
TNT AUTO SALES
3884 Boston Road
Bronx NY 10475
(718) 324-9902
ASKING $26K

Also in Hemmings this month:
1988 # 050 Black/Black Sunroof, 32K mi, Idaho, $30K inspireones@yahoo.com

-Luigi
:cool

Pete,

Your welcome to stop by and see my Callaway.

Regards,
Don 585-237-3692

90 COUPE YELLOW/BLK,6-SPEED,32k miles,all avialable options including lof solar windshield,fx3 sport suspension,91 hood blisters,wastegate upgarade,new toyo t1r tires and rims ,z06 06 chrome rims,275/35/18 f,295/35/18 r,new battery,fresh tuneup and all fluid change,new pa. inspection ,car was purchased 4/1991 $58.000

Silver C6 for sale :cool

With great regret I am selling my 2006 C6 with LT1, Z51 and M6. I bought this car and immediately brought it to Callaway for the SuperNatural 490HP upgrade. My car has only 1400 miles on it. This C6 is amazingly fast and shifts like a race car. However, the car has never been tracked or abused. I have not had time to drive it, so my loss will be someone's gain. If you are looking for a very special Corvette this is it. I have all papers from the purchase as well as the Callaway upgrades. I have also added several mods such as racing pedals, black lugs, alum E-brake and matching silver GM rear spoiler.

I am in Connecticut if you want to see the car.

Please email me if you have any questions..

Craig
cpoler@charter.net

FS 1990 Aerobody conv steel blue #50 $35k (So Cal)

Hi,
Car has approx 30k miles. Had a new odometer installed by orig owner. I am the 2nd owner and bought about 13 months ago. I have only driven the car maybe 200 miles since buying it. I prefer a local buyer who can come see the car in person. 6sp and has the kooloff(sp?) windshield as an option. Needs a tuneup. I'm in no rush to sell just need to get rid of a car or 2 in the next 6 months since I doubt my next place will be able to keep this many cars. I love this car but don't see any time in the forseeable future where I can enjoy it. Located in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA. Firm on price, need the space more than the $ at this time. Or find a buyer for my house and the car is yours for free : ) Will try to get a friend to come take good pics in the next few weeks. Thank you
Gaymond Lee

Gaymond, if you want to email me some pictures of your car I'll be happy to host them for you. :beer

The time has come to sell this car. I have not been able to locate turbo parts for this car. The car does not run. The turbo is off and all parts are there. Does not have the Dymags it has stock '89 rims. Make a reasonable offer. 51k miles on car. Call me to talk at (917)771-3767 . email is andrew12159@yahoo.com. Car is white with a black top and black interior. Located in upstate, NY Rockland county area.

Don't miss out on this one guys. I have to get rid of my toy.:eek:hnoes #50 of 400 here with only 31,000 miles on her. Im sure that you will love this car as much as I do.

Price = $28,500

A suggestion has been taken and added to this thread - please note:

Regarding prices...

Fellow Callaway Owners & Enthusiasts,

In an effort to somewhat consolidate and keep "for sale" listings easy to follow, a few Callaway Owners and I sat down and did a little brainstorming - here's what were going to try...

This will be the thread for any and all Callaway Car "For Sale" type of posts - feel free to post here, any cars, or ads of cars for sale including links, E-bay auctions, etc. (threads posted otherwise, will be merged into this one...)

When posting your vehicle in this thread, you must state your asking price. The ONLY EXCEPTION to this, is if the car is currently listed in an auction site/service

Also, the www.callawayownersgroup.com website has a Callaway Marketplace for listings of car by their owners - check it out :cool

Any comments about the prices or conditions in relation to value should be kept in line with what is generally considered proper etiquette when it comes to an ethical business dealing - Bottom line, unless you have gone and looked, driven, or know the history of a certain car, please do not make any disparaging remarks.

As always, it is nice to know and follow the market of ones car and I believe the general consensus is the cars values have been level for a long time, with some examples possibly going up slightly over the most recent years.

Also, if there are specific questions on a car, it may be best to form a thread asking your questions, just to keep the listings page fairly uncluttered :cool

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to drop me a note - Thanks,

Chris :v

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom