Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

{Callaway}C'Vettes @ Carlisle*update*8/18/04-Owners Dinner-please note*RSVP*date,w/in

*89x2*

Folks, the 2004 Corvettes @ Carlisle registration is now open with a complete schedule of events from the show posted here: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/schedule/corvette/schedule.asp

August 27-29,2004 are this years dates.

There is a 1954 Corvette reunion, a race car reunion and also many Greenwood Corvettes will be present this year.

We too will have space on the FUN FIELD as we have in years past.

*****I have secured a block of rooms at a nearby hotel at a greatly reduced rate and they are available to Callaway Corvette Owners (verification reqd.) ****

More details will follow and from what I understand, the 2nd annual "Turbo Joe Creeper Challenge" will be better than ever :upthumbs

Tor register for the FUN FIELD use the forms on this link: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=CE&Category_Code=CAC or Contact Carlisle Events at: Carlisle Events
1000 Bryn Mawr Road
Carlisle, PA 17013-1588
717-243-7855 phone
717-243-0255 fax

Make sure when you register to put CALLAWAY OWNERS GROUP on your form or mention when you call - This is how they decide how much space to allot our group on the FUN FIELD for future events :)

See you there in August :v :beer

CR1 Representation

The Long Island crew(Carl & Tony C.) will be there with our "Supernatural" creeper to give you Turbo guys a run for your money. :beer

Tony C. said:
The Long Island crew(Carl & Tony C.) will be there with our "Supernatural" creeper to give you Turbo guys a run for your money. :beer

:D :D :D Maybe if I ask now, I'll be able to get off work for that. Id love to hang out with all the Callaway guys. A little boost filled jaunt down the highway sounds like my kind of weekend.

Josh we have missed you for 2 years now no excuses be there and hang out with the boys and have a good time
SurfnSun said:
:D :D :D Maybe if I ask now, I'll be able to get off work for that. Id love to hang out with all the Callaway guys. A little boost filled jaunt down the highway sounds like my kind of weekend.

Hmmmm This is looking like a strong possibility for me. :D My goal is to bring close to 500rwhp if I make it....Hell Id be happy to come with my current 400 :L

Josh, Are you still planning on making Carlisle this August?? Let me know - Again, I have set aside a block of rooms at a nearby Hotel at a VERY favorable rate, e mail me for info as it has been the rule in the past not to advertise locations :v :m

Yes as of now I am still planning on being there. I'll probably hunt for a roommate to help ease the cost of going to the show. ;)

SurfnSun said:
Yes as of now I am still planning on being there. I'll probably hunt for a roommate to help ease the cost of going to the show. ;)
Josh - That's great that you might be able to make this one :upthumbs

I have begun hearing from owners interested in the Carlisle event - Please e- mail me for room info, etc.

Also, When registering for the Callaway section at the Fun Field, Please mention the Callaway Owners Group to ensure enough parking :beer

Thanks for your support & interest in this event! See you in August
luvb2k.gif

Please let me know if you would like assistance with Hotel reservations - I have a block of rooms at the host hotel and will provide all the info you need for the Callaway Group :m

The cutoff date for the rooms is at the end of July, one month prior to the show - Thanks, Chris :v

turbo_2xs@hotmail.com

Registered

Just got done w/ my registration for the Fun Field - 2 Cars - Fun Field - Callaway Owners Group :w :v

office is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time Monday through Friday. On show weeks, the office is open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. except Sunday, when the hours are 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Carlisle Events
1000 Bryn Mawr Road
Carlisle, PA 17013-1588
717-243-7855 phone
717-243-0255 fax
info@carsatcarlisle.com

Here's the official announcement......I'll be there!!!:D I'm getting exctied allready!!

reubenmc said:
Here's the official announcement......I'll be there!!!:D I'm getting exctied allready!!
Hip, hip, hooray!:upthumbs

Hotel - please Reserve by July 26th

Folks, Just a quick heads up...

I have to return any unbooked rooms by Monday night, or I am obligated to any remaining ones.

If you need any assistance with this, please drop me an e-mail: turbo_2xs@hotmail.com

I have secured the same rate as last year :upthumbs and am also putting the final touches on the Owners Dinner for Sat night - with the Annual "Turbo Joe Creeper Challenge" to follow :D

One month 'till Carlisle :v :m

*89x2* said:
...putting the final touches on the Owners Dinner for Sat night - with the Annual "Turbo Joe Creeper Challenge" to follow :D

One month 'till Carlisle :v :m
Folks, I have the menu selected for the dinner - It will be posted soon, this year - fish is fish, chicken is chicken ;)
I made sure we clarified that w/ the staff - Prime rib is also offered :upthumbs

Thanks - Chris :m

Callaway Owners Group Dinner Banquet 2004

This year, I am pleased to announce the details for the Callaway Owners Group dinner banquet held at the annual Corvettes @ Carlisle event on August 28th.

The dinner will be held at the same location as last year, on Saturday night at 7:00 p.m. (reception opens @ 6:30 p.m.).

Please e-mail me for the event flyer - :upthumbs

Please R.S.V.P. to: turbo_2xs@hotmail.com by August 21, 2004 for this exciting event (directions will be sent by e-mail)

– See you there! Chris.

*********** BREAKING NEWS *************

The second annual “Turbo Joe Creeper Classic” will be held following the dinner in the adjacent parking lot (by the pool)

Last year, the Callaway Owners & Employees challenged one another to a fun race on special “race prepared” mechanics creepers.

This year, in addition to the Creeper Challenge, Turbo Joe has another challenge in store – this is one event you certainly do not want to miss!

Folks, the location has been identified for the parking on the Fun Field - Carlisle Productions has given us the same location as last year, Row IB, spaces 89-115.

This worked well, as some of our cars are based upon LT5's and that group will be on the next row as they were last year - See everyone at the show :w

Attached is a map - we are just to the right of the Grandstand - if you were seated in its bleachers :upthumbs
attachment.php

SurfnSun said:
I hear Jen from Wisconsin will be staying at the hotel...............and she is looking for a roommate.;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom