Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

{Callaway}C'Vettes @ Carlisle*update*8/18/04-Owners Dinner-please note*RSVP*date,w/in

I heard she already has a roomate and its not the Monkey...Anybody want a Table Dance.. Ha Ha
FX GS said:
I hear Jen from Wisconsin will be staying at the hotel...............and she is looking for a roommate.;)

Folks, please note - I made a correction on the flyer for the dinner - The dinner is at 7 p.m. with reception begining at 6:30 p.m.

Please note the changes and feel free to e-mail me for the event flyer for this awesome event if you are heading to Carlisle (2 weeks away :upthumbs )

*89x2* said:
Folks, please note - I made a correction on the flyer for the dinner - The dinner is at 7 p.m. with reception begining at 6:30 p.m.

Please note the changes and feel free to e-mail me for the event flyer for this awesome event if you are heading to Carlisle (2 weeks away :upthumbs )
If you are planning on attending the Owners Dinner with the Creeper Challenge afterwards, please make sure you check out the event flyer posted @ www.callawayownersgroup.com (on the Left side near the top, under IMPORTANT NEWS -

I will need to get a head count to the place to ensure your dinner selection -
Please print and mail the form to the address listed on the flyer before the event (and also RSVP by this Sat. August 21st to my e-mail at: turbo_2xs@hotmail.com ) - Thanks , Chris :m

This years event is sure to top last years - I was assured by Turbo Joe that his creeper has been modified for competition :eek

callaway4fun said:
I heard she already has a roomate and its not the Monkey...Anybody want a Table Dance.. Ha Ha
Thats cold :D I still can't believe my old azz went to bed. :duh

Callaway Cylinder Heads?

Gentlemen, I recently purchased a pair of aluminum heads from a machine shop that are supposed to be from a Callaway. They appear to be refurbished factory GM heads with the numbers G236 and pn. 12551561 on both. I was skeptical but they have been CNC ported in the intake and exhaust ports as well as the combustion chambers. The owner apparently blew up the motor and took the heads to a shop. The shop held them for 3 years and sold them for non-payment. Several of the combustion chambers have been polished with sandpaper rolls to smooth the surface after failure.

I was thinking of building a late LT1 for my '68 and have reconsidered.

If anyone is interested in these heads,please let me know. I may attend Carlisle and could bring them with me. My email is kevin_smith@irco.com

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom