Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Important! CALLAWAY FORUM USERS, VISITORS, GUESTS, and LURKERS, please read...

New Callaway Owner

Hello,:Steer
I've been lurking and soaking up info for a little while now, and my reason for posting, is to say thanks to all who have shared such great information on these fabulous autos!
My other reason is to join in on the good times, Saturday I picked up the 88 #050 that was for sale in Idaho, ya'll had a couple posts regarding its "for_sale" status.
This forum has helped tremendously in my base, and upgrade knowledge of the CTTC!
Thanks again!

fiveoone,

Welcome OFFICIALLY to the CAC-Callaway Forum :beer
:w

I hope enjoy the same fantastic ownership experience that I have enjoyed in the 6+ years that I have owned my car. Not only are these cars a "blast" but this group is great.

Please join us at the Callaway open house in April and get to know some of these characters up close.

Regards,

-Luigi
:cool

Luigi,
Thanks for the welcome, before I came across CAC, I found your website and ultra slows.
Very informative and a pleasure to read. Love your cars.
I assume the open house is on the east coast?
Thanks for the invite,
Fiveoone

After purchasing my 07 C6 I too clicked onto Google to find Callaway info. I have always admired the class and craftmanship that Callaway brings to the Corvette world. As you can see , my signature is filling up with Callaway mods. Great job Chris, I'll see you at the open house.
Jeff

Just a lurker checking in :D

Now buy another one, already!!!!!! :bash

I've been lurking and soaking up info for a little while now, and my reason for posting, is to say thanks to all who have shared such great information on these fabulous autos!
My other reason is to join in on the good times, Saturday I picked up the 88 #050 that was for sale in Idaho, ya'll had a couple posts regarding its "for_sale" status.
This forum has helped tremendously in my base, and upgrade knowledge of the CTTC!
Thanks again!

Congrats on the purchase! Thanks for making the transition from lurker, to Callaway owner :upthumbs

Yes, Open House is being planned for the CT Headquarters in April :w

After purchasing my 07 C6 I too clicked onto Google to find Callaway info. I have always admired the class and craftmanship that Callaway brings to the Corvette world. As you can see , my signature is filling up with Callaway mods. Great job Chris, I'll see you at the open house.
Jeff

Jeff, piece-by-piece, your car is building up!! Awesome :w

- Chris :m

Thanks again!
Welcome!
I heard that is a really nice Callaway. The lady traded it in on a Nissan. It came with the information pack. It looks clean. Welcome again.

fiveoone,

Great to hear that. By the stat's I can see that there is quite a bit of traffic at my website but then I seldon get much feedback from it. Thanks for the complements.

On the subject of the openhouse, as is mentioned above, yes it is at the Callaway Facility in CT. I hope to hear some day of a Callaway West (CA) facility open house. I would surely try to attend.
:beer

In the mean time, the original CT facility has much history and I look forward to seeing it again soon.

-Luigi
:cool

Thanks again for the welcome,

Yes, the car is quite nice for being 20 years old!
32k miles, only problem is overdrive is shot, gives me an excuse to rebuild it with better parts!
The family and I are very happy Callaway owners!
Nissan, hmmm, must have been the new GTR? LOL

WoW, traded a Callaway for a Nissan :crazyYour gain! :upthumbs

In the meantime, VISITORS, LURKERS, GUESTS, and MEMBERS who rarely post, your input is wanted!

Please help us plan the events that help make owning one of these Callaways a great experience :w Thanks!

http://www.callawayownersgroup.com/Pages/Events.htm

Upcoming Events:
* Callaway Cars Open House ~ Callaway Cars - Old Lyme, Connecticut ~ spring 2008 ( Actual date T.B.D.)
* C4 Gathering at the National Corvette Museum ~ May 8 - 10, 2008 - Info: HERE
* Callaway Gathering - Corvettes at Carlisle ~ August 22 - 24, 2008 - Info: HERE
* Mid America Motorworks Funfest ~ September 19 - 21, 2008 - Info: HERE
* Art and the Automobile: Featuring the cars of Callaway Cars Stylist, Paul Deutschman ~ October 2 - 5, 2008 - Info: HERE

In the meantime, VISITORS, LURKERS, GUESTS, and MEMBERS who rarely post, your input is wanted!

Please help us plan the events that help make owning one of these Callaways a great experience :w Thanks!
If you want input on why people lurk, here's why I do. Or at least, I'd consider it lurking, maybe you all actually hear from me more than you'd like though...

I find the cars quite interesting. So I enjoy reading about them. But I don't know anything about them others don't know, so there is not much reason for me to post most of the time.

For input on events, please some of you B2K or SNAT owners, sign up to drag race at Bowling Green in May: Edit: You just sign up through the NCM. One of the options is to drag race.

Seeing a twin-turbo 'vette run the 1320 is awesome, but it seems to be such a rare event. If some of you guys show up and run 'em hard, I know it will be a crowd pleaser. :beer

If you want input on why people lurk, here's why I do. Or at least, I'd consider it lurking, maybe you all actually hear from me more than you'd like though...

I find the cars quite interesting. So I enjoy reading about them. But I don't know anything about them others don't know, so there is not much reason for me to post most of the time.
:beer

Bob, your posts are always welcome. you are one of the few who have driven a B2K and a ZR1:cool

It's 2:36am right now and 115 people are viewing this forum, and 10 viewing the subforum. Perhaps we have a lot of international lurkers? Or just a lot of west coast lurkers.

Paul,will you be at the Moroso show ?

I admit to being a lurker, but through CalJim I have met a number of the members at Old Lyme and Bloomington Gold. The COG is a great bunch of people having fun and demonstrating a passion for their automobiles and the sport. Chris was at the delivery of my 08' at Bloomington Gold and wanted to know if it was going to Old Lyme. All I can say is I am saving! Keep up the good work and I will try to contribute in the future.
Joe :thumb

I admit to being a lurker, but through CalJim I have met a number of the members at Old Lyme and Bloomington Gold. The COG is a great bunch of people having fun and demonstrating a passion for their automobiles and the sport. Chris was at the delivery of my 08' at Bloomington Gold and wanted to know if it was going to Old Lyme. All I can say is I am saving! Keep up the good work and I will try to contribute in the future.
Joe :thumb

Joe, congrats on the new Corvette. You got a great looking car out of the deal.

Whenever you are ready to send it to Old Lyme, please let me know :beer

I check in periodically just to see what's new (mostly the purty pictures), or if I hear of a specific thread. Very rarely post as I'm generally content to let the experts do the talking and I don't own a Callaway (though that Candy Apple bi-turbo on COG is...well...:drool::drool::drool:).

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom