Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Callaway Reunion

SurfnSun said:
You guys had better get a bunch of pics :D

Oh man, there were some F-I-N-E cars there! I think I may have dribbled a little on the LM :t. Awesome job putting it all together *89x2*, expecially snagging that zoom-zoom cart:D.

- Eric:w

LOTS of Pics...

Between all of us we must have at least a thousand!! Even some pretty good road shots!!! It's not every day you see five Callaway twin turbos mixing it up on the highway! :bu

The 5 TT's on the highway was THE BEST!!! :D Thanks guy's for the encourgement!!!!!
I have only 80 pics of the event, myself as I didn't really have a lot of opportunities to snap shots as I would have liked to. I should have them back this afternoon and look forward to sharing them w/ everyone! Regards, Chris.

SurfnSun said:
Did you guys get any speed runs in?

The roads there are not really conducive to all out “speed runs”. However, allegedly there may have been a little friendly Callaway rivalry on the highway. Although, I personally have no recollection of any “moving violations”. ;)

90Callaway said:

The roads there are not really conducive to all out “speed runs”. However, allegedly there may have been a little friendly Callaway rivalry on the highway. Although, I personally have no recollection of any “moving violations”. ;)

Joanne mentioned how impressive we sounded as we went by the C12 on that one road :D She said " Reeves would be proud, as it was similar to the Sledgehammer video".

Well, let's put it this way... if the state police coulda pulled us over, they would be talking about it for years to come...

Boss Hog: "Gee Roscoe, remember that time we pulled over a Rainbow of them there Callaways? Sheeeiiiit, I think we had us a blue, red, black, silver and green one all at the same time!"

Roscoe: "Yeah, I remember.. didn't we clock those guys at 1XX mph??"

Of course this is all just hearsay…

I’m sure none of use would actually exceed any speed limits or not take heed of those wonderful “Beware of Aggressive Driver” signs they seem to like so much in PA. :t

It's funny though because once Chris got his car off the trailer and was actually driving it instead of lugging it behind him I think he found some new kind of religion. Callawayology perhaps? If I listened real close on Sunday I believe I heard him repeating something over and over. Sort of like some kind of mantra or something. I think it went like this, “It’s just comin’ alive at one-twenty-five… It’s just comin’ alive at one-twenty-five…” Now were could he have picked up something like that? :L

Re: Of course this is all just hearsay…

90Callaway said:
I’m sure none of use would actually exceed any speed limits or not take heed of those wonderful “Beware of Aggressive Driver” signs they seem to like so much in PA. :t

You know what the best part of all this was??? When 90Callaway shot the two foot flames out of the pipes, downshifting by the "aggressive drivers beware" sign It gave my wife goosebumps, head to toe :L AWESOME!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom