Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Can't find the NADA book on Callaways

C6MAN

Corvette
2013 GS 4LT M6 Nite Race Blue, 68 Coupe , 68 Vert
Need your help here Chris. I need the NADA price of an 07 SC 560 , 3LT Coupe. My credit union needs a price comparison. I bought the book and Callaway is not mentioned. Take care, Jeff

7 K on the odometer.

Page 123-124 of the Jan through Apr 2009 NADA Classic, Collectible, Exotic and Muscle Car Appraisal Guide lists Callaway Cars, including the '07 Callaway Corvettes. Unfortunately, for the '07's, it shows "NO SALES DATA" in the Low, Avg and High columns. Apparently, they haven't tabulated enough resale data yet to publish values for these cars.

Thanks for the reply.

Page 123-124 of the Jan through Apr 2009 NADA Classic, Collectible, Exotic and Muscle Car Appraisal Guide lists Callaway Cars, including the '07 Callaway Corvettes. Unfortunately, for the '07's, it shows "NO SALES DATA" in the Low, Avg and High columns. Apparently, they haven't tabulated enough resale data yet to publish values for these cars.

Interesting. So how would a lender - or a buyer - establish, or should I say estimate those values?

:wJane Ann

is there a place one can get ahold of a current nada book . need one for a loan on a cr-1 zr1 thanx for any help you can give

BANKS

is there a place one can get ahold of a current nada book . need one for a loan on a cr-1 zr1 thanx for any help you can give

Most banks have them and they will let you sit adn get your data.... if not then nada.com and you can get individual rates on teh net... Also EDMUNDS, and I think Blue Book has a site also
When I have your wounded
Charlie

...looks like you got the answer

Need your help here Chris. I need the NADA price of an 07 SC 560 , 3LT Coupe. My credit union needs a price comparison. I bought the book and Callaway is not mentioned. Take care, Jeff

Sorry I did not see your direct question sooner - I am not here much anymore :w

I guess your money matters have been resolved ;squint:
lurk5.gif

its on hold for a while due to someo9ne trying to pull a fast one on me . many thanx to mike at callaway for asking about it through pm to me . i cant go into detail as of yet due to the fact it will be going to civil court . i am out almost 10 k right now . and dont have the extra to order it right now . but thanx to mike for his heads up on the deal . yes white aero body is awsome . gives me something to dream about over the winter

i have been told its ok to share . what was going to happen behind my back was that my painter had contacted a friend of his in new york to basicly rip off a callaway to get my body kit . it came to light when mike asked me when i ordered my kit . i had put that as well as the funds in his hands to order things . when i confronted him he spilled the beans . I told him that better not happen and i wanted my cash back and we were done. to think that this might have happened made me very sad .. he was strapped financially and acting to try to save his home . too bad he could not consider asking people who liked him for help . now his business is closing aand he has signed a legal doc to pay me back with the sale of some of his shop , me having a right to my money first on the sale . to think for one minute that one of our find cars would have been distroyed to get a body kit for my car made me madder than i have been in a long time . in the end its a sad thing him losing so much because of greed . so there ya have it . i am again thankfull to mike for the conact avery caring guy that loves our cars . have a great weekend guys .

floating a loan to get a stroker built for my black zr1. after feeling the power of bob halls car when i was at coreys in jan getting the white car tuned . i just had to have one of coreys 415s with cams. i am signed up for pink at famoso in sept. figure id have a better chance with a 10.50-60 car than an 11.80 car. the body work on the white car will come after the motor . cant help it hp. won out over the bling :D

floating a loan to get a stroker built for my black zr1. after feeling the power of bob halls car when i was at coreys in jan getting the white car tuned . i just had to have one of coreys 415s with cams. i am signed up for pink at famoso in sept. figure id have a better chance with a 10.50-60 car than an 11.80 car. the body work on the white car will come after the motor . cant help it hp. won out over the bling :D

What am I missing? You do NOT own a CR-1. How could you possibly "float a loan" on a vehicle you do not have?
lurk5.gif

So are you:
A) building an engine?
R) Have a new engine already?
C) Dreaming..
D) Preparing to commit something...
E) None of the above.

maybe i am getting my designations wrong , but isnt my 92 callaway 475 supernatural a cr-1 ? number 0115. my blk 90 that i drag race exclusively has 169k on her so i thought to rebuild her now instead of waiting to scatter parts all over the track. we just got done putting a solid axle ford 9 in under her thats bolt in so i can launch her the way i want instead of wondering when and if i will break something every run .so now seems like a good time to build that 415. at 56 i am not gettin any younger , and business has been good so why not build it , and have some fun freaking them out at the strip . 10sec zr1s would make for tons of fun at the strip . i will pay the loan off in 6 mo.just need and want to give the builder most of the cash up front .so he doesnt have to come out of pocket for the parts which can add up fast. crank 5 k liners pistons and rings 3-4 k,rods 2k,bearings 1500, gaskets 2k porting everything ,springs retainers larger valves 6k . dont want my builder to have to outlay that type of cash up front. doesnt seem right to do it that way .

maybe i am getting my designations wrong , but isnt my 92 callaway 475 supernatural a cr-1 ? number 0115. my blk 90 that i drag race exclusively has 169k on her so i thought to rebuild her now instead of waiting to scatter parts all over the track. we just got done putting a solid axle ford 9 in under her thats bolt in so i can launch her the way i want instead of wondering when and if i will break something every run .so now seems like a good time to build that 415. at 56 i am not gettin any younger , and business has been good so why not build it , and have some fun freaking them out at the strip . 10sec zr1s would make for tons of fun at the strip . i will pay the loan off in 6 mo.just need and want to give the builder most of the cash up front .so he doesnt have to come out of pocket for the parts which can add up fast. crank 5 k liners pistons and rings 3-4 k,rods 2k,bearings 1500, gaskets 2k porting everything ,springs retainers larger valves 6k . dont want my builder to have to outlay that type of cash up front. doesnt seem right to do it that way .

CR-1, was an early term and from everything I have seen, it was reserved for cars w/ the AeroBody. Or so it seems...

Maybe cashpoint.com can help. You know, a title loan outfit, cash for your title. Presuming you have a title.

i have the title to all 3 of my zr1s thankyou . how about you cutes ;LOL

yea no kiddin, i am trying to decide between corey or tom nelson of nelson racing engines . corey is pretty busy right now and dont want him to have the pressure of getting it done before pinks allout at famoso . tom has built 2 very nice motors for me in the past .especially the 393 ford thats in my 68 coupe. he is currently building a bonniville motor(twin turbod ) that will be using a block that will be cut out of a solid blk of very high grade aslluminum. he gave me the number of it ,but darn at 56 i have trouble sometimes remembering what day it is :chuckle. the price tag for the blk alone is 13k. the reason they are doing it like this is the blk couldnt hold 1300 hp and was distroying crank bearings .i think i might have to go to bonniville this year to see that bad boy run . i know both would build me a very fine piece, but am kinda leaning towards tom for 2 reasons 1)location 200 miles away vrs 1600 2 he has done sone extensive flow work on the lt -5 heads and opps 3 he seems to be very reasonable price wise . its a tough choice as i am very close to corey and wouldnt for all the world want to harm our friendship. it very rare to find someone as honest and genuine as corey . i will hopefully decide this week when i fly back to see corey .

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom