Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Car drying with a "leaf blower?" NO WAY!

Many air compressors accumulate oil, rusty water, and other junk in their tanks. So beware of FOD (foreign object damage) to your wheels.

Thanks for the information, I did not realize about FOD.
I think that is the first and last time, with the compressor.
:)

I use the 370 method, just have never heard it called by that name before and I was wondering if someone would mention it (a nice fast drive to dry) Fortunatly I live in farm country and can do that, but just as unfortunately It doesn' stay clean long for the same reason.

370? :confused I've heard of 470, as in "470 air conditioning" (4 windows down @ 70 mph) but never 370. What's the reference Craig? :confused

Duh! You've got a "tunnelback". :duh

Ya see Ken, Vettes don't typically have 4 windows. Just two on the sides and the rear hatch. That's the 3 seven 0.

With a vert, it is just 070.

Get it?

Ted

I think Craig is referring to the fact that he has a removable rear window Ted - a "tunnelback" to some. ;)

_ken :w

370? I've heard of 470, as in "470 air conditioning" (4 windows down @ 70 mph) but never 370. What's the reference Craig?

Ken
What I was refering to was an earlier post which said 3 miles at 70 mph to dry the car, I do a little better then 70 mph (most times no police) but some times my car gets dirty before I get home. (city slickers will have no idea of the dust and dirt out here) ;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom