Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Carlisle Seminar

GTR1999

Corvette
Just a reminder the C2-C3 Trailing Arm seminar will be on Friday 8/26 at 11:00 am in building R. I'll cover rebuilding,mods,and machine work as I do these.

This is 1 hour long and is free. You won't find a better deal, same type of seminars easily could be $50-$75 per head. Stop in and say hi. There will be a Q&A session if time allows on boxes,arms, diff's etc.:w

Gary is this the only one you are going to be doing that weekend? or will you be doing others on steering boxes and stuff like that?

That's it, I did boxes last year. I'll be at my space late Thursday to Sat if you have any questions though. Not sure I'm staying for Sunday.

Paul
Aren't you going to be running some C4-C6 stuff?

Thanks Mike, too bad you can't make it down. Weather so far looks ok so lets hope it stays that way. It's a nice break for a couple of days for a lot of people.

Looking forward to it...
I'm trying to get my sons camera to record it Paul...

Thank you Bill.

Im just not up to snuff on some of the c2/c3 stuff and need all the help I can get.

Yea Gary, I am doing c5 and c6 stuff but its right when your seminar is on and I wouldnt be able to get away.

I find it always helpful to attend the other seminars on site whenever I can.

If you have some time, find me so we may chat.

Take care, Paul

I'll be at L116-117 the rest of the time, stop by.:beer

Hi Guys,
Carlisle has come and gone again, weather was factor in us leaving early on Saturday. For those that attended the seminar please let me know your feedback. I had a very tight schedule of only a hour so I had to cover it fast and didn't really get to go over everything I wanted to. There was a good crowd so I wanted to get to everyone questons, hope I did. If not let me know and I'll go over them. It was very nice to met many on Friday, missed others sorry to say.:w
Gary

Gary,I thought your seminar was very well done and informative...
you were very clear and made it easy to follow as you were showing the reassembly
of the trailing arms and what to look for in the dis assembly and removal
of the arms and the spindles...
I was hoping to get down to your vendor site and introduce myself but I never got the chance.....

(PS I had the camera)

Hi Bill,
Thanks for the feedback, I've been asking on a couple of forums to see. Yes I did see you in the front row,sorry I didn't know who you were. One problem I had was I was supposed to be picked up and dropped off early at the building but the guy was busy and forgot me. I hand trucked my stuff over but then the previous speaker was running over givingme little time to setup and get everything in before my time was up. All in all it went well and the feedback as been positive. I did have a chance to speak to a lot of guys on Friday but Saturday was pretty dead and we left by 1:00 to get back before the Hurricane hit home.

If you have a chance shot me your video maybe I can see areas in it I need to address.

Thanks for the support.
Gary

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom