Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Carlisle...so who is going and where are you staying?

Vetsvette2002 said:
I am looking forward to my first Carlisle event, especially with my fellow Vetteheads.com
Will Nanny be there?

DonO

Nanny requires advance non-cancellable/non-refundable reservations with a fellow from Arkansas with a Dodge Ram dualie diesel; she lives in the back :D

carlisle

i'll be at the corvette club of america parking area.i'm staying at the appalchian inn,too!

BarryK said:
Finding us will be easy - we will be in the '63-'67 registry parking and will be the lonely Milano Maroon coupe. I say the lonely one because we all know the huge crowds in the '63-'67 registry area will all be surrounding '67 Heaven! :D

I may be even lonelier.... Everyone is going to check out that beautiful marathon paint job of yours compared to my "ugly duckling". All my work was under the body. Now if I can figure out a way to flip the car over........:crazy

Subfixer said:
I may be even lonelier.... Everyone is going to check out that beautiful marathon paint job of yours compared to my "ugly duckling". All my work was under the body. Now if I can figure out a way to flip the car over........:crazy

Not to worry about the flipping over part. Just give me the keys for a minute or so, and I will take care of it for you.;LOL

Stepinwolf

Subfixer said:

mirrors............ :D

stepinwolf said:
Not to worry about the flipping over part. Just give me the keys for a minute or so, and I will take care of it for you.;LOL

Stepinwolf

I don't care who you are, that thar's funny!!!! ;LOL

BarryK said:
BTW, I don't drink but I plan on bringing a big cooler and a bunch of beer with us just so that anyone that comes over to see Baby and so I can meet you I can share a cold one with you :)

Finding us will be easy - we will be in the '63-'67 registry parking and will be the lonely Milano Maroon coupe. I say the lonely one because we all know the huge crowds in the '63-'67 registry area will all be surrounding '67 Heaven! :D

Barry,
I've always heard so much about this gathering..
I guess it would be too late at this point to find a place to stay..right?
I'm not much of a drinker either, but this sounds like a lot of fun..

I'd love to put some faces to these computer names and meet up with some of you folks!

Pedro

Tripleblack51 said:
Damn,

I'd love to put some faces to these computer names and meet up with some of you folks!

Pedro

you weren't planning on coming to Carlisle Pedro??
no, that won't do. you better make some phone calls and go olline and find a room somewhere and plan on driving up. you don't want to miss Carlisle - especially if you have never been before.

Be persistant and keep checking as often as possible for a room as people will cancel and if you are lucky you can get a room.
I managed to get one last year just about this time.

Tripleblack51 said:
Barry,

Pedro

Here's one here -- http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71354

Tripleblack51 said:
Barry,

Pedro
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71354 Jump on it Pedro!

I'm coming this year.
Staying at the Holiday Inn in Mechanicsburg,by Rt.81.
Anyone else there? Nut? Rowdy1?

JohnZ said:
I'll be with our Vetteheads.com gang at G-110, a couple of rows behind the grandstand; just look for the red Vetteheads blimp :) . Staying at the Best Western Capital Plaza in Harrisburg.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-2/13522/Blimp3.JPG

:beer
see you at G-110 john and i am staying at the econo-lodge in mechanicsburgh.retired and on a fixed income so we do the low rent district. :D

A newbie

Motorman,

I just looked at your recent post. Look's like this Corvette stuff is new to you eh! ;LOL

Stepinwolf

Maybe you'll be staying in the low rent district but you'll be living Large at G110. :D
motorman said:
see you at G-110 john and i am staying at the econo-lodge in mechanicsburgh.retired and on a fixed income so we do the low rent district. :D

motorman said:

Retired...on a fixed income...now has a 2005 vette and a string before that would make anyone green...retired from what? the NFL?...:D

motorman said:

We used to stay at the Econo-lodge and liked it there, until one year we moved to the Holiday Inn because of the night life on the deck.
Guess what? Same bedspreads, same carpet, same wallpaper, same everything as the Econo-lodge except the price.:crazy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom