Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Carputing Phone Number???

Trance_LT4

Corvette
Red 96 LT4 coupe
Carputing, the makers of LT1 edit, don't have a phone number on their website anywhere, and its not listed with 411 directory assistance.

My order for LT1 Edit is nearly a month overdue from the email of when I could expect it. I've emailed them 4 times without response.

Do any of you who purchased LT1-Edit or LS1-Edit have ANY phone number for them? Technical assistance, customer service, I'll take anything.

If I can't contact them very soon, I'll be forced to take the matter up with my credit card company and report this as fraud.

Thanks

They do have a fax number...978-689-3663
and an address

Carputing LLC.
5 Nicholas Circ
Andover, MA. 01810

I looked it up...that #is registered to a David Hempstead at that address.

I saw the fax number and address on their webpage.

#1 I don't own a fax
#2 I'm not in the massachusets area.
#3 Faxing and Snail mailing isn't any better than emailing.

I would still have to wait for them to respond, just like an email.

I want a phone conversation with a human being so I can ask WTF is going on.

Carputing >>

If it's any consolation, I just ordered LT-1 edit a couple of weeks ago. I exchanged Emails with the guy (named Dave) about 5 times in one day and I received the LT-1 Edit software the next day. They were VERY responsive and helpful via email.

I don't know what's going on with your order, but make sure you're sending it to the right address. I had no problems with them, and they even had to send the package to me a second time that same day because I had messed up the files somehow (yea..yea....give me a break).

I hope you get it worked out, but I think that it is unusual what is happening with your order, especially since I ordered after you did and I received mine the next day. They do require you to Pay first (I did paypal) and sign and send in that order form, so make sure you did that.

-Dave C.

Everything has worked out fine......I hope. I did move to Virginia. Its a new address, so Fed-Ex didn't know where it was at first, but since then they've delivered several packages to me. However, the Carputing package still sits in their warehouse this whole time, 20 miles away.

That was half the problem. The other half of the problem was that, because of my huge list of blocked senders in my fight against spam, I blocked all @netscape.com emails, which carputing was using, so I thought they were ignoring me.

The problem was finally corrected when I sent my last nasty-gram using someone else's email, and they FINALLY CALLED instead of just replying by email. This whole mess could have been sorted out two weeks ago if they had a phone number. Oh well, I should have my entire LT1-Edit today by Fed-Ex or at least monday (does Fed-Ex work on holidays?)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom