Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

casting numbers

6925jason

Can anyone help me I have a c3 and am trying to identify the block, casting no. 4010207 and the cylinder heads are 333882 any info would be appreciated.

Jason, first off Welcome to CAC. :w You'll find there are a lot of knowledgeable people here who will be able to help you with your questions. I think it would serve you better though, if we move this thread to C3 general where the audience is more in tune to your problem.

I'm going to move it there....hang on here we go! :thumb

Block Number??

Is there a 1 in front of 4010207?
The "Corvette Black Book" lists 14010207 block from late 1980 thru 1985.

there is no 1 in front of the number

no there is no number one in front of the casting number and never was , if you look up the casting no. you will find that there are others with the same number asking the same question and not getting an answer please some one find out for me as i have tried countless times.

thank you

thank you
Jason, first off Welcome to CAC. :w You'll find there are a lot of knowledgeable people here who will be able to help you with your questions. I think it would serve you better though, if we move this thread to C3 general where the audience is more in tune to your problem.

no no 1 at all

there is no 1
Can anyone help me I have a c3 and am trying to identify the block, casting no. 4010207 and the cylinder heads are 333882 any info would be appreciated.

Welcome. . . . . . Glad you found us!

:welcome

-Bill

no there is no number one in front of the casting number and never was , if you look up the casting no. you will find that there are others with the same number asking the same question and not getting an answer please some one find out for me as i have tried countless times.

What's the casting date?

What's stamped on the front pad?

...V0717FRT...

Forget the casting number. What you actually need is the stamp above.

V Flint, Michigan engine assembly plant
0717 July 17th date engine was assembled
FRT engine suffix code identifying a 350CID/160hp truck block.

What you have is not a Corvette engine.

:thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom