Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Check Out This eBay Car As ! ! !

Corvette-Pilot

Corvette
1994 Black Rose Coupe
I found this link thru another forum site :eyerole

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3109237565&category=759

This Corvette 1:24 has matching Aqua metal top, is totally complete,and lovely has some dust from sitting on display May have a box, may have some tags, and original papers, if present treat these extras as a te deum and bonnus, bid assuming there are none and we shall have a meeting of the minds ! otherwise it is in displayed but new condition. Please no nit picker collectors I cant stand dealing with you bed wetters Shipping by federal express for a flat additional fee of $16.00, no deviation, payment by money order in five days after sale ends. No Foerign buyers CANADA and USA Only

Maybe we all should write him some questions on this car !
Find out if it "may" have the box, tags, papers :L

Just remember, "no nit picker collectors I cant stand dealing with you bed wetters" ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Not to mention $16 shipping.
I sell cars on ebay and this car shouldn't be any more than $8 Priority mail.

Wonder how many cars he sells with this attitude?

Check it out and let's have some fun:J :J

1/24 scale cars are not hard to find in any toy store and they sell for around 7 dollars max. I can usually get 4-5 1/18 cars shipped for 16 dollars.

I just got my reply back from this guy.
WOW is he F'd up :bash

Here is a quote from what he wrote to me:
$16 is for Federal Express over night air
As I said
that's the only way I ship
The add is clear, The car is dark aqua or a teal, it has two tiny
T top panels that come off,

When you see something you don't like shut up
it is a contract offer, ask questions Ok
save us the labels
And no you don't hate to say it
you likely live looking for a chance
say or label something you don't like and cant change
robbery
So congratulations as of now or
pending a better candidate
you just
got the # 1 Bedwetter / Twit award of the week
and
duuuu
do not bid under any circumstances

If you read the title to his ad it is for a SILVER corvette
What a joke.

Let's have fun and email him some more questions :Silly

The auctionier guy on Ebay may have some issues, but please refer to our Acceptable Use Policy.

Specificly #2, which states:
You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harrass, threaten, nor attack anyone via posting, private messages or the Forums mail system

Thanks,

Jason

No Fun

Twiget

You ruined all the fun, I wanted to be a nit picking bedwetting twit. ;LOL You had to be laughing to, this post brightened up the day. I'd like to meet someone trying to sell something with that attitude in person. Bet thier not worried come tax time......

I agree he's got some issues, and his sales have to be pretty poor with the attitude he's got.

The only problem I've got with the thread is the last line in Corvette-Pilot's post. "Let's have fun and email him some more questions."

Bad attitude or not, we dont need to be encouraging other members to email the guy to harass him.

Jason

My appologies twiget,

If you wish/can please edit that comment out or even delete my reply on this issue as I am not out to cause any problems. Just got carried away with the moment
:BOW

Corvette-Pilot said:
My appologies twiget,

If you wish/can please edit that comment out or even delete my reply on this issue as I am not out to cause any problems. Just got carried away with the moment
:BOW

No worries.:)

Jason :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom