Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Check out this latest upgrade

Corvette
63 Resto Coupe-Red 65 Roadster
It is said that the third time's a charm. Well it sure looks that way for this 63 SWC. It belongs to one of my customers, and after having driven my red convertible, he commissioned me to upgrade his own car to the same specs.

The complete treatment was given, suspension, R+P, etc, and now that the car has power brakes, and steering, his wife is now getting equal time ( maby a bit more ) behind the wheel.

The 17" wheels are once again from " Intro " and it's running on " Goodyear F1 " rubber, that just happens to be the same tires that are found on the new 2006 Z06.

Enjoy, I did :D

Stepinwolf

threes.jpg

very sharp!!!!!

BADBIRDCAGE said:
Stepinwolf:

You have done it again. Great looking car.

How's that Jeep coming along?

Rich

Thanks fellows for all your kind words

I actually just finished paying for the jeep to-day, but I have not as yet found the time to drive to Bristol PA. to pick it up. I looking at getting down there in the next couple of weeks. I will post a few pics ( before they move them ;) ) when I get it home.

I also just sold the 67 to-day ( check pic ) and it was done with the condition that I completely restore the vehicle to much better then new. Looks like I will be a little busy for the next three or four years. :ugh

Stepinwolf

summergreen.jpg

Shweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett..!!

paul67 said:
Why did you sell the 1967? You just bought it months ago.

Paul,

He gave me twice the amount I paid for it, and now he is going to deposit 1000$ a week in my bank account, for the next year and a half.

I believe the expression is " Money Talks ". Besides, I am eeking out a meager living on a small disability pension, so I can use the cash.

Regards
Stepinwolf

Bob

good for you on both cars! :)
and I understand exactly where you are coming from - get the money however you can. I only wish I had the talent and skills you have and I'd be doing the same thing ;LOL

BTW, when you are coming down to Bristol let me know, that's only about an hour or and hour and a half from me and I'd meet you for coffee, breakfast, lunch or whatever.

BTW, right there in Bristal is a pretty neat place called Contemporary Corvette. It's a big Corvette only junk yard and they sell all sorts of Corvette parts. Unfortunately they don't have any C1's or C2's or even early C3's but anything from approx '74 on up to present they have. Neat seeing acres upon acres of corvettes lines up. I guess old and junked and wrecked C1's, C2's and early C3's are too hard, to rare, and too expensive for them to find.

Hello Robert
That 63 is visibly striking,.......very nice looking car. I am glad to hear that you have been busy and doing well
I have a difficult time keeping up to speed on your automotive dealings. You do keep busy
take care
Tom

IH2LOSE said:
Looks great,It has a nice low look to it.

When I retire I am going to set my self up in a shop to try and do the same thing, play with cars and get paid for it what more could you ask for

It's not the best shot to see the actually stance, but it's riding on 17 inchers, and the rubber is 225/50/ZR17 by 215/45/ZR17 on the front, and that's what gives it the lower look in the front.

Customer was very pleased also with the lower look, not to mention better road holding abilities.

Stepinwolf

vetteII.jpg

paul67 said:
Thank you for that explanation.

Paul, the customer that has just purchased the 67, is undecided as to what color he wants the interior. He has narrowed his choices to either Tan, such as yours, or White& Green.

Could you send me a small assortment of photos, showing the excellent job that you have done on the interior of your own Green/Tan Corvette.

If possible. you can send them directly to my e-mail box at the following.

robert.pelland@cgocable.ca

Thank you in advance
Stepinwolf
a.k.a. Bob ;)

I cleaned the interior yesterday in preparation for a show on Sunday. I will send you some pics (about 600 x 480 pixels) later today.

Where are the pics from the original (#1) post??? I'm not seein' anything...

67HEAVEN said:
Works for me. :confused
OK...maybe work's firewall is just filtering images from where ever they are being hosted. I'll peek when I get home. Thx..

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom