Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Cool Experience

Ezmunie

Corvette
1986 Black Convertible
Had a cool experience that I just wanted to share. Was on my way back to work from lunch today in the Vette, running down the highway, and look in my mirror and there is a red C5 right behind me. As I look a little closer, there is a yellow C6 right behind him. As we approach a light, I turn left, the red C5 goes straight, and the yellow C6 turns right. I got a honk and a wave from both as everyone went in their separate directions. Not bad for a small town like Sherman, Texas!

The wave:w is alive and well here!:_rock

David

Ezmunie said:
Had a cool experience that I just wanted to share. Was on my way back to work from lunch today in the Vette, running down the highway, and look in my mirror and there is a red C5 right behind me. As I look a little closer, there is a yellow C6 right behind him. As we approach a light, I turn left, the red C5 goes straight, and the yellow C6 turns right. I got a honk and a wave from both as everyone went in their separate directions. Not bad for a small town like Sherman, Texas!

The wave:w is alive and well here!:_rock

David

very cool :)

That's pretty cool. I was out in Nevada a couple of weeks ago and met a C6, going through Boulder on my way down to Hoover dam, he flashed his lights and waved and a little later I met a C5 and he also waved.

Do y'all have the lottery/powerball/megabucks there in Texas? Cause when the planets align like that, all's well in your universe!!! You shoulda bought some tickets and hooked us all up with '07 ZO6s after your big win!!!!
:w

What a neat story! I'm always on the lookout for other Vettes and make a point to wave even if they don't. The other thing I love is when I'm out driving and another Vette just hooks up with me and we drive together for a while.

:w Waving at ya from the foot of Pikes Peak,
Barbie

I got a Friendly one Finger Salute form a Rustang Driver yesterday fly'n back from the "Corvette Spring Fling" at the Statesville Auto Auction!!;LOL ;LOL ;LOL :lou

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom