Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Corvette Expo

D

DRKNT57

Has anyone ever been to the Corvette Expo in Sevierville, Tennessee? My wife and I are thinking of going and I wanted to get some opinions. It is in October, the 17th - 18th.

Yep, done it when it was held in Knoxville Tn a few years back. lots of stuff to look at , trade, or buy.:w

I've never been but we have quite a few members here that have made it.
Check these links for past threads in the SE Forum.

Click

Click

Here's a link to the Corvette Expo Website too!

Just remember - if you go, we want to see lots of pix!!

:wJane Ann

I was there for the one in april, it was great lots of cars and vendors, I picked up a set of take off z06 mufflers for $200, if you go check out Floyd Garrets muscle Car Museum about a half mile up the road it is fantastic.

I was there for the one in april, it was great lots of cars and vendors, I picked up a set of take off z06 mufflers for $200, if you go check out Floyd Garrets muscle Car Museum about a half mile up the road it is fantastic.

Yes I would recommend it to everyone!!.....We love it, they have a little bit of everything........Barrett-Jackson style auction an all........Its worth the trip......:beer

I'm planning on going to the October event with my father, taking the '91 Z07 on her second long road trip (her first was driving her 1000 miles home from Miami, FL after I bought her ... an adventure in itself). I'll be getting her out of the paint shop tomorrow where her original Bright Red was redone (after having suffered for 18 years in the Miami sun) so she should be bright and nice for the trip up.

For years my family has vacationed in Gatlinburg, TN. I have many fond memories as a child but the one unfulfilled memory is that we often looked up at the big round Park Vista hotel on the side of the mountain above Gatlinburg and always said that "one day we'll have to stay there ... if only for the view." Well, part of the surprise of the trip is that I booked our lodging for the Park Vista, top floor overlooking Gatlinburg ... 15 stories up with a private balcony. The view should be excellent and the Friday night cruise through the mountains worth the trip alone.

If anyone is interested in meeting up along the MS / AL / TN trail or hooking up for the Friday night cruise send me email and we'll work out the details. I plan on leaving early Thursday morning, checking in Thursday night, enjoying the event then leaving early Sunday morning.

We go every fall. Too cool, all the Vettes crusin. We drive up from Hendersonville Tn, so weather is perfect for a top down cruise. lots of stuff to see and buy.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom