Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Featured on "Ultimate Factories" Show

Cape Cod Bob

Corvette
2012 VY GrandSpot
Corvette Featured on "Ultimate Factories" Show

Catch the world premiere of National Geographic's "Ultimate Factories" and watch the complete story of Corvette's build - Thursday, November 29, at 10 p.m. ET/PT. Starting at the Dana Plant in Hopkinsville, Ky., where the aluminum skeleton, or space frame, is built in just 18 minutes and follow through to Bowling Green, Ky., where the floors, doors, panels and paint are added, as well as the power seats, the dashboard and one distinctive Corvette feature, the classic teardrop rear window.

Footage also includes GM's Performance Center in Wixom, Michigan where the revolutionary Z06 engine is hand-built like a race-car engine, by one technician in four hours. www.nationalgeographic.com

Bob B.

Thanks for this, Bob. The show would be of interest to C1 through C6 owners, so I'm copying this thread to the Off Road Lounge for those who might never see it here.

:beer

Thanks for this, Bob. The show would be of interest to C1 through C6 owners, so I'm copying this thread to the Off Road Lounge for those who might never see it here.

:beer

Good!
I was not sure exactly where to post it as all the folks here would probably want to see the program. Usually the National Geographic pgms are well done too.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom