Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvettes at Carlisle Callaway Celebration - who is going?

Mark, You BETTER stop by :beer

Lance ought to have a map soon for this event - We are THE featured Reunion this year and will be positioned in the old NCRS row as you come in Gate #3 (This is the MAIN GATE off the traffic circle we usually enter in).

We will have the WHOLE ROW on the right as you come IN Gate #3 :lou

If you needed another reason to be there with your car, this (front & center stage) is it! :cool Thanks Carlisle Events! :w
Thats awsome! Can't get a better spot than that. Thanks Lance and Chris. :beer

Hey - I got my receipt in the mail for our three (3) Callaway Corvettes at Carlisle :upthumbs Actual decals will be mailed later :cool

Remember to register for the CALLAWAY OWNERS GROUP under club listing to help identify you / your car as part of this celebration. This will help with the car-count and also ensure that your goodies will be gotten to you as a part of bringing a car to the celebration :w

I'll be there without my car,just in case I have to bring home some goodies.
Jeff

I AM COMING AND BRINGING MY 89 B2K LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF THE CALLAWAYS
LIFTMAN

On our way to FIFTY!!!!!!!!

These are the names I have so far If you are planning on going please update us in this post. Thanks

Here is a list of all going
Callaway4Fun =1
89X2=3
SurfNSun=0
1BadZR1=1
Shopview=2
John Christensen=1
TurboLuigi=?
Alinares=1
Magic Dragon=1
CallawayZ06=1
kaijimax=1
ET Viper=1
Kruzmisl=0
Jim Gramms=0
RaceLance=3
Tony C=1
Carlaway=1
Liftman=1
Joe=1
Ron=1
Kingforward=1
C6man=0
Total cars = 23 as of now!

Pete, I have heard from 34 (cars) owners, plus many more who are coming without their Callaways. This is setting up to be HUGE!!!!!!!!! :w

WE ARE LEAVING IN THE MORNING.

WE ARE LEAVING SATURDAY MORNING TO PICKUP THE CALLAWAY AT THE NCM.THEN OFF TO THE SMOKEY MTN.WE HAVE A CABIN RENTED TILL THURSDAY.
THEN HEADING NORTH TO CARLILSE.BE THERE ABOUT 4:00 PM.
WHO WILL BE THERE THRUSDAY MAYBE MEET UP FOR DINNER.

STEVE & DORENE

Hey Steve and Dorene, I will be there Thursday afternoon probably 2-3ish. It would be great to hook up for dinner. I know a bunch of us are arriving Thursday. I'm Joe Kennedy and my rig is in my sig - I'm goofy and excited about the really big show! I also expect you both to join us for the Creeper Challenge after the dinner on Friday at the hotel. There will be a TEAM race.

Hey Steve, Melanie and I will be there Thurs. as well. Not sure how long booth setup will take, but surely done by happy hour! I'll PM my cell.:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom