Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CruiseFest Registration is OPEN!!

Toms007

Corvette
2007 Atomic Orange Coupe
Guys and Gals here is what we have been waiting for.......

CruiseFest registration has gone LIVE! You can register at

Cruisefest 2011 - Mid America Motorworks

Cruisefest Agenda
Updated: 2/21/11

Thursday: June 9, 2011
8am-noon:
  • Check-in registration
  • Welcome from Mike Yager
  • Corporate Tours
Noon-1pm: Lunch to be provided
1:00pm-5:00pm: Low-Speed Autocross (up to 20 Corvettes): winner to get 2 tickets to Oak Ridge Boys concert

Optional 1:00pm-3:00pm: Tuscan Winery Tour and Wine Tasting
After 5pm: Blender Wars at Fairfield Inn

Friday: June 10, 2011
8:00am-12:00am: Seminars
Noon-1:00pm: Lunch to be provided
1:00pm-3:00pm: Seminars
Optional 1:00pm-3:00pm: Focus Group

3:30pm-3:45pm - Group shot at the Pitwall
3:45pm-5:00pm: Social Hour in the MY Garage Museum and Retail Store
Optional: Oak Ridge Brothers Concert at 8pm

Saturday: June 11, 2011
8:00am-10:00am:
· Seminars
11:00-noon: Local Road Tour ending at Downtown
Lunch NOT provided, but will be given downtown options.
Noon-4:00pm: Show and Shine Downtown Party
50 or less attendees award options:
· Distance Award
· Mayor's Choice
· Chief's Choice
· Cleanest C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C5, C6

51 or more attendees award options:
· Distance Award
· Mayor's Choice
· Chief's Choice
· Best Paint
· Best Interior
· Best Engine
· Cleanest C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C5, C6

6:30pm: Awards and Finale Dinner, sponsored by Mid America Motorworks
· Road Warrior-This award is provided and decided upon the previous year's winner
· Join us for a fun, family-style awards dinner complete with entertainment and delicious food. Cash bar available, too.

The registration works....I'm all in.....Rosie and I will be there!

We're registered, Jill and I will be there!!!!! Can't wait to see our friends once again.:happyanim:

Registered today for my brother (Birdman 18) and myself. Hope we have a great turnout.
Barrett

Vette fest

I will be at the C-3 Fest May 19-21. Hope to meet some of you there. It will also be 9th annual meeting for the C3VR group!!
Dan:happyanim:

Hum?

Well you can count me in if my new knee is working by then. I'm having a new one implanted next month. Getting old really sucks; first a new hip and now a knee; everything else seems to be working just fine.:beer I'll try and bring my brother with; sounds like a great time.:happyanim:

Sounds like an awesome event, and everything at Mid America Motorworks is 1st class.

Be sure to check out the Museum, it is an absolute must see!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

Maybe someone should post this information on ALL the Forum sites to make sure everyone sees it? :beer

I can do that!

I just called Mid America and registered and while I was at it, I registared for Corvette Funfest also. Party time :beer:beer

I'm in.:cool!:

Rich, glad you're coming - this time bring Jan. Maybe she can pick out some more goodies for your Ron Fellows Corvette.
Barrett

If she can get time off from work, she'll come with. As for goodies for Ron Fellows Edition - I'm thinking seriously of selling it.:ugh

If she can get time off from work, she'll come with. As for goodies for Ron Fellows Edition - I'm thinking seriously of selling it.:ugh

You said that last year and also while we were having dinner in 09 at the non criuse fest in Bowling Green. I hope you don't sell, unless it is giving you problems. You once told me that the Ron Fellows would be the last Corvette you'd purchase, I hope if you sell it you will be in another Corvette, maybe a ZR1.
Barrett

You said that last year and also while we were having dinner in 09 at the non cruse fest in Bowling Green. I hope you don't sell, unless it is giving you problems. You once told me that the Ron Fellows would be the last Corvette you'd purchase, I hope if you sell it you will be in another Corvette, maybe a ZR1.
Barrett

It's been a great car, but I'm looking for a toy I can play around with. I don't want to mess up the integrity of a future collectible by "improving" it.:D Or maybe I'll just get over it and play around with my SSR.

I'm in!!!!see you all there!!!!!!:cool!::cool!:

I'm in!!!!see you all there!!!!!!:cool!::cool!:

Glad you're going - see you there. Don't think I'll make Carlisle this year if I go to the Woodward Dream Cruise.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom