Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CruiseFest T-shirts and whatnot

Evolution1980

Administrator
Corvette
ZZ4, 700R4, Steeroids rack & pinion, VB&P Brakes
OK, this should work for everyone.

You need to click on each link and have it open in a new window or tab. Once the graphic is fully loaded, you can right-click on the image and do a "Save As" or "Save Image As". It should allow you to save it as a .PNG file which is it's native file format and is accepted by CafePress (and should work for most print houses)

Backside (approx 3MB)

Front Logo 1

Front Logo 2

Front Logo 3

I suggest using CafePress to create your shirt, bag, hat, bumpersticker, mug, clock, whatever. They are very reasonably priced and they ship their stuff pretty quick. I used them for CruiseFest '07 and '08 shirts. (There was no '09.) And I used them again for the test shirts I created.

I put up three different logos for the front of the shirt. You can pick one or create your own. Or not use one at all. I'm just putting the stuff out there for your own consumption. Enjoy!

The process of buying from CafePress is really easy and simple. I did it last night kind of as a test for Evolution1980. I got my shirts ordered and they are supposed to be here Friday!

Until Friday June 4th, I think you can use this code and get a 20% discount on your order @ CafePress.com

When you check out, enter code: CNB0602

:thumb

Got my shirts today! Yaaaa Hoooo. They look awesome!

I ordered my shirt today but I'm not sure if it will be here in time for next week. Guess I'll find out.

Idea for those that haven't ordered a shirt yet. You can add your screen name to the front of the shirt also.

Not sure what I'm doing here. . . . . Duh!

I must be missing something here, looked @ Cafe Express but could not figure it out, maybe I did something wrong. Is the deal is you have to build your own here or are the 2010 Corvette Action Center Cruise Fest stuff somewhere I haven't been yet?

Thanks,
Bill :w

Bill, everything gets done at www.CafePress.com (want to be sure you were talking about Cafe Press and not Cafe Express)

Tell us at what point you got stuck? Were you able to save the graphics that were linked above? At what point do you get stuck on the CafePress website?

I ordered from Cafe Thursday afternoon, paid extra for overnight and got the order Friday at noon. UNBELIEVABLE!

Any quick tips on how to order; or is it self explainatory?

Thanks,
Bill

Ok I'll see if I can work this one.
1. pull up the cafepress website.
2. Click on the "make your own" and pick custom t-shirt from the drop down.
main.jpg

3. Now go to the upload button and upload the graphics that Evolution1980 had you save.
tshirt.jpg

4. Design your shirt how you want it with the graphics you uploaded.

Thanks for the quickie tutorial, Shan.

Any quick tips on how to order; or is it self explainatory?
The checkout process should be fairly self-explanitory. Like most online order sites, you'll see a section where it talks of the shipping charges. It's typically a drop-down box where you select what you want and then it updates the "Total Charges/Cost" at the bottom of the page.

I believe they have a pretty good tech support line that's open most hours of the day, as well as live chat.

I know it is Sunday, but I tried to order the T shirts and after waiting for the site to come up for 10+ minutes, I gave up as it would not let me design the shirt. I will try tomorrow afternoon when I return home. Should have turned on the computer before today. Until this CF, we got the T shirts after the event, so it won't be any different.
Barrett

I know it is Sunday, but I tried to order the T shirts and after waiting for the site to come up for 10+ minutes, I gave up as it would not let me design the shirt. I will try tomorrow afternoon when I return home. Should have turned on the computer before today. Until this CF, we got the T shirts after the event, so it won't be any different.
Barrett
Now it's Monday and the site was available for me just now.

I wonder if its a java issue on his web browser. :confused

Now it's Monday and the site was available for me just now.

Well it is Tuesday and I finally got the order in for two T-shirts, one for me and my brother. The designer would not open for me on Monday. Used a different computer and was able to finally get it done. Won't receive the shirts until next week though. Andre and Shan, thanks for all the help on this, with the desgn and the steps to create the design. Would have hated not getting the T-shirt for the CF. See you in two days I hope.
Barrett

I ordered my shirt today but I'm not sure if it will be here in time for next week. Guess I'll find out.

Idea for those that haven't ordered a shirt yet. You can add your screen name to the front of the shirt also.

Well I can say they are fast. Got my shirt yesterday with standard shipping. Can't say I'm real happy with where they put the front logo but...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom