Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Custom C4 Paint what do you think?

OH NOOOOO!!!! not again!!!! I had just gotten that picture of that C4 out of my head. Somebody should blow it up. :r

I dunno' but I think my burnt out hulk in the backyard looks better than that thing.

:w

Vettefan87 said:
OH NOOOOO!!!! not again!!!! I had just gotten that picture of that C4 out of my head. Somebody should blow it up. :r

I'm sure glad I read Justin's reply before I clicked. It's that one that deserves to be blown up, right? :L

maybe i can sneak in on one of our planes headed for Iraq!! maybe they can road side boom it.

See. Now THAT'S why they call it--DOPE!

Check out the exhaust out the back in the photo. He must have got stoned on the fumes backing up into the car and decided to decorate it. :L

If the guy driving it was wearing a pasley print shirt he would just blend into the interior hehe!

I can't help but imagine how that vette was once brand new, and how someone drove it for the first time and had that feeling we all had the first time we drove a vette. How very, very sad... :cry

The only thing that car is missing is a peace sign lol! It would only look natural with one. It looks like such a heap that the Corvette gods even disowned it. It definitely has lost its Corvette soul, and now is just a **** box.

TODD L GRIFFITH said:
Check out the exhaust out the back in the photo. He must have got stoned on the fumes backing up into the car and decided to decorate it. :L

If the guy driving it was wearing a pasley print shirt he would just blend into the interior hehe!

I knew this picture too from the European forums, its damn ugly

but when studying the picture about the exhaust flames, I could not find them

what I saw are prints of the gatorbacks , even goodyear was written beside them

so this car is also an optical illusion :D

Just a butt ugly this time as it was the first time, and the second, and the.....

Seeing this picture again has sparked a creative idea!!!

Instead of getting the 454 painted.... I'm just going to give it a duct tape treatment! I'm gonna cover the car id duct tape!!! Now where's my credit card??

..... "Hello, Home Depot? I need 2 pallets of Duct Tape. Do you deliver?"

74bigblock said:
Seeing this picture again has sparked a creative idea!!!

Instead of getting the 454 painted.... I'm just going to give it a duct tape treatment! I'm gonna cover the car id duct tape!!! Now where's my credit card??

..... "Hello, Home Depot? I need 2 pallets of Duct Tape. Do you deliver?"

COOL, it gives the car a carbon look-a-like ;LOL look ;LOL

express yourself, be an artist. :eyerole

LOL :)

Looks to me like it came from a House of Blues restaurant, or should be parked at one. :L

ARggghhhhhhhh

Yuck! Whoever said all corvettes are beautiful missed this one...anyone got a can of that new Polymer Spray paint:L

Papa

AdvancedAutoCC said:
Looks to me like it came from a House of Blues restaurant, or should be parked at one. :L
Hey Robert,
I checked out your website, vey nice. I also like that red 70-71 out front. I'm looking for a yellow on black 70 for the right price :)

Thanks for the kind words, dude.... The red one in the foreground is actually a '72, with a very nice '69 roadster right behind it. Finding a nice 69-72 for a reasonable price now is getting harder and harder to do.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom