Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Data Sheet

hotrodbob

Corvette
1989 Black coupe
Does anyone know where you can obtain a new or reproduction data sheet that was on the glove box door? The NCM does not list this as available, although I have sent a e-mail requesting it.

Just went through NCRS judging and the build sheet or window sticker are not acceptable to confirm options/equipment.

Thanks,

The Corvette Museum thinks I'm talking about a label that says “Service Parts Identification”

I'm accustom to a stamped metal data plate. Is the “Service Parts Identification” label what I'm looking for?:ugh

I have confirmed this is what I need and here is the response from the Corvette Museum;

If you are talking about the “Service Parts Identification” label, these can be reproduced through “ECSVIN” that is licensed by GM to reproduce these and other labels. You can go to their website at www.ecsvin.com to view samples and for further information.

Good luck.

Thank you for your inquiry and your support of the National Corvette Museum.

Betty Hardison
Library & Archives

Last edited:
I'm trying to recall from memory since I'm doing this at work but are you talking about the sticker under the console lid that lists all the RPO codes? I believe that is what you are looking for. It's not a metal plate but a sticker. To my knowledge I don't think there are replacements that you can purchase. Like you stated, all the Museum has is the build sheet and window sticker.

Hopefully someone will come along that may have information on how to get one. I would think that if the NCRS judge can see your VIN and you have the build sheet with the VIN on it, that would be acceptable but I'm sure they have their own rules.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Ron
"Baldie88"

I'm trying to recall from memory since I'm doing this at work but are you talking about the sticker under the console lid that lists all the RPO codes? I believe that is what you are looking for. It's not a metal plate but a sticker. To my knowledge I don't think there are replacements that you can purchase. Like you stated, all the Museum has is the build sheet and window sticker.

Hopefully someone will come along that may have information on how to get one. I would think that if the NCRS judge can see your VIN and you have the build sheet with the VIN on it, that would be acceptable but I'm sure they have their own rules.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Ron
"Baldie88"

Thanks, I just called www.ecsvin.com. My car is loaded and just want the right info. They cannot make a new one unless you have the old one... That's crap... I need a new one BECAUSE I don't have the old one... They can't use build sheet data to make up a replacement and NCRS will not accept the build sheet in judging.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom