Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

do you have a 78??

Nada

Typo error? What do being born in 1970 and a '78 SA have in common?
:)
I was running down the street and saw a 78 pace car. They were looking under the hood for the battery,I have a c4 but I believe the battery in a c3 78 is in the nonexistent back seat?? The 1970 reference was to tell my age....

C3 Battery is behind the drivers seat in the compartment!:thumb

:beer

keep it up c3

Someday someone will leave a c3 in the bushes and I will get her and refurbish. I dont want that crossfire crap though. Just like the body lines.;LOL

Someday someone will leave a c3 in the bushes and I will get her and refurbish. I dont want that crossfire crap though. Just like the body lines.;LOL
Before it gets started, I know I'll hear it for this: Your taste is improving. You started with a Corvette and now you're wanting a C3. The C3, in my thought, was the last of the Corvettes looked like a CORVETTE. I've had 4 Corvettes and all have been C3's. :beer

Good luck finding a C3 in the bushes.:boogie

Gary
SAVE the WAVE

lucky vette lover.

Before it gets started, I know I'll hear it for this: Your taste is improving. You started with a Corvette and now you're wanting a C3. The C3, in my thought, was the last of the Corvettes looked like a CORVETTE. I've had 4 Corvettes and all have been C3's. :beer

Good luck finding a C3 in the bushes.:boogie

Gary
SAVE the WAVE
Found a 1970 in the shrubs.didnt have the $2000 he wanted 4 it at the time.car was RUNNING!!!!!!

I am just wondering if those guys ever found the battery??????:confused

Maybe you should run back by there and ask them if you can get it started, if you can have it???:chuckle

Mike Rules

I am just wondering if those guys ever found the battery??????:confused

Maybe you should run back by there and ask them if you can get it started, if you can have it???:chuckle
Copdog sent me the right pix. thread is dead. Good laugh I hope.:)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom